From 1978 to 2015 it was basically legal for non-native (whites) to rape Native American women

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Tangentially related i watched that movie Wind River after reading about this. Not the exact same topic but very good movie about a murder on a reservation.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But yet intersectionality nuts are quiet about this. Guess it's too hard to hold white daddy accountable when you need his patronage to survive.
They’ve been talking about this for decades :gucci:
nikka you’re oblivious to 99% of what’s going on, just because you live in an echo chamber doesn’t mean this isn’t a significant issue that has been addressed by activists :dwillhuh:
The Coli really is full of retards, huh? :comeon:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This is why it infuriates me when people compare BM to WM. We ain't the same breh.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Re
nikka you’re oblivious to 99% of what’s going on, just because you live in an echo chamber doesn’t mean this isn’t a significant issue that has been addressed by activists :dwillhuh:
The Coli really is full of retards, huh?
The Coli really is full of retards, huh? :comeon:
bytch nikka calm down and shut the fukk up. This shyt has been going on for 40+ years and was only addressed due to native activists, not intersectional or 3rd wave feminists. Stop me if I'm wrong but isn't intersectional feminism primary concern the most marginalized women and how their identities intersect, seems an epidemic of white men raping some of the most vulnerable women in the country might be a cause celebre, no? The very fact that fukking Vice, of all media outlets highlighted this shyt shows how much of a quiet storm this shyt is and was. But go ahead and get those white knight daps tho bruh.
:russ: