Frieza was never battle tested, how could he have stood toe to toe with SSJ Goku

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Super pretty much threw power scaling in the toilet along with damn near everything else that made dbz great

Dragonball z for me ends canonically after teh cell saga

Yeah I never liked the Buu arc.
IMO that tournament where Goten and Trunks fought should have been the end (just cut out the Supreme Kai/Babidi/Buu stuff).

Everything was already tied up so perfectly at that point.
Goku sacrificed his life for the earth but gets to come back and visit every so often.
Gohan is the new protector of earth.
Vegeta learned humility and became a family man, having buried the hatchet with his son Trunks.
Trunks went back and saved his future from the threat of the androids.
Piccolo and Kami became one namek again, bringing his story full circle.
Krillin didn’t die for once, plus he got the girl in the end.

It felt like there was nowhere interesting left to go with the characters after that.

One Piece and Hunter x Hunter >

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't finish Dragon Ball Z after the Cell saga, it was too repetitive and ridiculous. GT was WOAT as well :scust:.

I tell ______ all the time Yu Yu Hakusho crushes DBZ and ______ tell me I'm just a hater. :stopitslime:

DBZ gets the nod for innovation but Yu Yu was legit. One thing I always respected about Yu Yu Hakusho was that all four of those dudes stayed getting their shine and putting in work.

Dragon ball/Z got super boring to me when it boiled down to the Goku and Vegeta show. I don’t like it when the writers make everyone useless except for the main character.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
DBZ gets the nod for innovation but Yu Yu was legit. One thing I always respected about Yu Yu Hakusho was that all four of those dudes stayed getting their shine and putting in work.

Dragon ball/Z got super boring to me when it boiled down to the Goku and Vegeta show. I don’t like it when the writers make everyone useless except for the main character.

That was also the problem with Bleach. Ichigo ended up becoming the only one continually getting power ups.

I guess it was also the issues with Naruto also with him and Sasuke clearly outshining the rest of the cast. If it wasn’t for the big ninja war they wouldn’t have had anything to do in shippuden

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
That was also the problem with Bleach. Ichigo ended up becoming the only one continually getting power ups.

I guess it was also the issues with Naruto also with him and Sasuke clearly outshining the rest of the cast. If it wasn’t for the big ninja war they wouldn’t have had anything to do in shippuden

Naruto >>> Shippuden

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
Future Trunks killed that Tranny in one move, smoked a cigarette, and gave the Superman of that universe his heart meds.

Then wiped the blood off his sword.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Frieza is a straight up freak of nature....even with his race being known for being incredible strong he's freakishly strong even to their standards.

Luckily he cares more about being a tyrant dictator over getting more powerful

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goku better stay training :ufdup: The Golden Child in the cut, that's a scary sight.

OFBXeen.gif