Friends????

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ppl who were my closest friends moved away, got married had kids. Or I lent money and don't get it back.

Older you get fewer friends you have

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
most of the people i hang out with are musicians or people that work in the service industry since i get acquainted with them at the places i play. or other artists in some other field (painters, photographers, etc). if not them, then it's some women i randomly meet...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I still got a clique of about 5-15 real friends. We don't kick it like we used to. Well at least I don't especially after getting married, having a baby and moving out a lil ways. But thats the difference with dudes than females. I might not talk to them nikkas for a year but when I see its all good, we still drinking, watching the game getting throwed like I was just there last weekend.

I'm not that dude who isn't gonna go somewhere unless I got my crew, but I also can't imagine not having any real true friends. I kinda assume a dude who has NO friends is kind of shiesty. Everybody would rather hang with females more than nikkas but damn all the time? I need my time to talk pure unfiltered shyt about all kinds of sh!t with the homies and put each other on to hook-ups and hustles.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I about 3-4 friends I kick it with whenever and I have friends in the Art World (musicians, photographers, artists) who I see at events or at shows.

I rarely talk to the people I went to school with or grew up with other than on facebook, there are only so many hours in the day.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Only got 2-3 SOLID ride or die friends. The rest of these motherfukkas are jus associates.

Daps
Not on some cocky shyt, but I noticed I meet new nikkas almost weekly and they just be gravitating around my already existing friends and the group kinda expands. No narcissism, but I don't really trust any of these nikkas anymore. I was way too trusting and had to find out the difference between "friends" and "acquaintances". Now alot of my nikkas are just arm length, fair weather, hit up the club and hunt for broads friends. I only got a handful of real real friends, like the ones that be callin you up to make sure you ass is still breathing and not to just go out type of friends.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I got friends but I don't really hang out with them for the most part unless we going to an event or to the bar.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I don't vibe well with a lot of these attention whore, stuntin ass nikkas these days so I'd rather have to company of a good lookin chick who on some "regular" shyt...

Only nikkas I hang with is my older bros and cousins but since everybody got kids and/or is married (except me), I find myself havin the company of females more often than the fellas...

Most times p*ssy is slayed, other times it's just on some chill shyt, and others it's just on some homey type steez...

I ain't tryna end up on some, "I love you man" (super pause) tip as I get older brehs...

But question: How many of y'all got like a "crew" or a clique of potnas y'all kick it with on the reg?

I have a series of cliques im apart of with 1 friend in each. If not for the 1 friend, i wouldnt hang out with those people because i dont care for them that much.