Friends????

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
I don't vibe well with a lot of these attention whore, stuntin ass nikkas these days so I'd rather have to company of a good lookin chick who on some "regular" shyt...

Only nikkas I hang with is my older bros and cousins but since everybody got kids and/or is married (except me), I find myself havin the company of females more often than the fellas...

Most times p*ssy is slayed, other times it's just on some chill shyt, and others it's just on some homey type steez...

I ain't tryna end up on some, "I love you man" (super pause) tip as I get older brehs...

But question: How many of y'all got like a "crew" or a clique of potnas y'all kick it with on the reg?

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I stopped making friends, I have about 9 friends that I'm close with. Only new people I'm down to meet is chicks and business/money related.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have the same problem except I really wish I had more close wingmen to go chase women with. Going to a club/lounge with 3 or 4 chick friends is not really as fun as going with your boy on some wolf sh1t.

I need some wolves though and there aren't many wolves in the civilian world. I know plenty of sheeps and sheeps in wolves clothing.

skaNo

Comin Dine
Daps
Reppin
DALLAS TEXAS
all my real nikkas in jail... so I kick back and get drunk Solo Johnson...

Mostly got bytches to companion me tho

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I don't really have a crew. Sometimes I'll hang out with 2 friends that know each other and me but most of the time its one on one. I'm not one of those people with like 300 facebook friends or some shyt :yeshrug:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Most of my friends that I've known say for 15+ years have moved away as I've gotten older and I don't really make new friends that easily because I got a real low trust threshold. I chill solo for the most part unless my potnas come back in town.

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
I have the same problem except really I wish I had a close wingman to go chase women with. Going to a club/lounge with 3 or 4 chicks is not really as fun as going with your boy on some wolf sh1t.

I need some wolves though and there aren't many wolves in the civilian world.
c/s although chicks make for good wingmen too, nothing like havin that fellow man assisting with closing on some p*ssy or just choppin it...I was starting to be like damn, all my "real brehs" got families and shyt and I don't and at the same time, it's so many funny style cats out these days, I don't be wantin to kick it with these dudes

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
I don't really have a crew. Sometimes I'll hang out with 2 friends that know each other and me but most of the time its one on one. I'm not one of those people with like 300 facebook friends or some shyt :yeshrug:

That jail shyt is real too...most of my legit homeboys started fallin off into that in my early 20's and caught big numbers (2 got that L, one doin 15-20, and another just went in last year on a dime piece) smh...It's hard to either have loyal dudes in a circle or ones that ain't on some glitz and glamor fukk shyt man...As my fellow breh said, female companionship has been the wave...until the fam gets free for a weekend or whatever...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I have brothers all within 5 years, and a bunch of cousins, never placed value on people outside my family structure. If we don't share a similar genetic makeup I don't really care that much for you. I have friends, but always preferred chilling with my family and grew away from my HS and college friends. I'm mostly a loner in any event, if I'm not chilling with family I'd much rather be alone or with my girl than chilling with some nikkas.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I got 4 nikkas I consider as brothers we all get together every few months and fukk the city up for a few days

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
damn that's crazy, I thought this shyt was common practice

got a crew of like 10 dudes that I've been friends with since high school or before that I basically consider family... it's rare that all of us hang out at one time because everyone's grown and has their own shyt going on, but I'll still kick it with a handful of them on the weekends or to watch the game at a bar somewhere... maybe just BBQ at someone's crib, have the game/fight on, everyone bring either beer or buy some meat to grill, and invite some hoes over to chill

damn, so y'all really don't have any friends?! fukk, I feel bad for y'all... not even in a condescending way, that shyt must just suck