Friends, does Dallas have the most ghetto black females in the country

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Dallas is up there, but I would say New Orleans is the hoodrat capital.

I fukks with Triple D though :yes:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
i think all our cities can have claim.. sheeeit.. here in Lauderdale.. SO many ratchet hoes.. nicca. it was a SUNDAY morning i seen this chic.. couldnt be more than 25. the bytch was dressed like niccaz had ones ready to throw.. the damn Wal Mart here.. HOLY shyt... bruh.. they SELL WEAVE AND DO HAIR IN WAL-MART.... ima let ya'll marinate on that one..

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes I saw a mom tell her 3 year old son to go piss out in the parking lot next to someones car because there wasn't a restroom nearby....the son pulls his pants all the way down in the middle of the street (not next to someones car) where everyone can see and starts peeing

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
DC might be close to New Orleans, New Orleans hoodrat are more gully, but the abundance of smoked out dusty diking DC chicks is getting crazy. Most of the DC rachet aren't really goonish, just look the part.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Yeah im in Gretna right now, Been out to club voila and some club called cafe east behind some mall. That shyt had slim pickings. A nicca was in a club with a hand full of bytches. And them white girls on Bourbon ain't my scene.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Dallas has ALOT of them, but to be fair Dallas also has a nice % of bougie black chicks in the burbs too. Its a nice ration but if you in Oak Cliff, The Grove, Desoto, Cedar Hill thats all you gonna see.

I didn't know it was that bad until I went to Paul Quinn. I was like damn. So many birds.

But I still think N.O. got it on lock though