BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:wtf:

The hoodrat ratio here is fuccin crazy:wtf:

I done lived in Long Beach, Compton, spent moths in St.louis, Vegas and Nashville, and even tho all those cities get it poppin for real, none of the girls there are even CLOSE to as ratchet as hoz in Dallas. Any one who been to Dallas knows what im talking about. Its girls here from lousianna, arkansas, Cali, Oklahoma, and they all seem tame af compared to a hoodrat from pleasant grove or the cliff.

The only place that probably comes close is hoodrats in Florida

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
:wtf:

The hoodrat ratio here is fuccin crazy:wtf:

I done lived in Long Beach, Compton, spent moths in St.louis, Vegas and Nashville, and even tho all those cities get it poppin for real, none of the girls there are even CLOSE to as ratchet as hoz in Dallas. Any one who been to Dallas knows what im talking about. Its girls here from lousianna, arkansas, Cali, Oklahoma, and they all seem tame af compared to a hoodrat from pleasant grove or the cliff.

The only place that probably comes close is hoodrats in Florida
IDK I'll take ur word for it, some other cities in the runnin are Atanta, Chicago, and Detroit

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
I'm not sure about most ghetto but we gotta be up there. All u gotta do is walk up in Walmart first weekend of the month any you'll be like :wtf:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Now y'all see what the hell I'm talkin bout. :laugh:

If you're lookin for a black woman from Texas, go to Houston.

Or maybe somewhere deep in East Texas. You can get you one there that knows how to cook and will appreciate you.

Dallas didnt used to be this bad tho. It's like I got out of college and came back here and it was just :sad:

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These girls just as ready to fight dudes as they are girls. Was up in club Cirque (my Dallas folk might know about that) a few years back and saw about 4 fights all involving ratched females. Some of them ready to scrap a the drop of a dime

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
These girls just as ready to fight dudes as they are girls. Was up in club Cirque (my Dallas folk might know about that) a few years back and saw about 4 fights all involving ratched females. Some of them ready to scrap a the drop of a dime

uhhh. yeah. you go to cirque you bound to see some shyt like that

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I believe this. I was in Dallas four years ago for my cousin's wedding. The only dimes I saw/met were from East Texas. Once the bride's hoodrat friends knew about the open bar during the reception, all hell broke loose. Its funny how they front like they're not until you get a few drinks in them :gladbron:

Found out the worse one was a bytch I ran into two months before at a club here in Sac :wow:

My cuzo is still married but he told me no way he would've got hitched if he didn't move from Houston :ooh: