Friday Night Tykes

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been binge watching this show on Netflix and it got me legit hooked from the 1st episode on. It's legit crazy just how serious these folks take youth football.

I damn near hated all the coaches in the beginning of the first season. But as the show progressed you grew to appreciate all of them. Especially Coach Bo of the Colts he a real nikka :salute:

The Outlaws coaching staff had me a lil irritated but I grew to like them too. Except for the defensive coach Coach Tony, bro acted like a lil bytch towards the end of the 2nd season.

With the JR Broncos Coach Charles was a sad man. That's all I'm gonna say...

Oh yeah..the Momager :shaq:

But seeing those kids get concessions at such a young age and have the coaches tell them to suck it up and go back on the field left me a little bit disturbed.

Other then that..this show is :obama:
I'm on season 2 right now these coach's are trash outlaws got kids lining up 20 yards apart running head up like wtf ... i I would a took my kid off the team right then . I coached city league and they have some dumb ass folks out there . I quit after 1 season until I get my own team I'm not going back out there . I see the kids around town they like coach are you coming back I can't do it.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I missed almost all this season but I'm trying to catch up. Can we talk about that jr. rocket vs floresville game:gucci:

The refs and the commissioner from tyfa screwed the jr rockets
I'm like this shyt is on TV . I can't believe they pulled that shyt. It was crazy . The ref threw a flag because the coach wouldn't stand there while he told him some bullshyt.:martin:

The dude Chris Davis was out of line too . It's all on flim but I bet there will be nothing done about it.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I'm like this shyt is on TV . I can't believe they pulled that shyt. It was crazy . The ref threw a flag because the coach wouldn't stand there while he told him some bullshyt.:martin:

The dude Chris Davis was out of line too . It's all on flim but I bet there will be nothing done about it.
breh, i was in awe the entire episode. the refs were just blatant with the shyt and the calls at the end were just unexplainable. the colluding was pretty obvious with chris laughing on the sidelines too.

i wasn't mad at that parent who went after the ref at the end either. i probably would have went after chris instead, though.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

chris davis is a certified sucka, from the constant shytting on breh and his coaching, to how he aint even check up on the family of the kid who was hit by that humpty dumpty lookin cac

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
breh, i was in awe the entire episode. the refs were just blatant with the shyt and the calls at the end were just unexplainable. the colluding was pretty obvious with chris laughing on the sidelines too.

i wasn't mad at that parent who went after the ref at the end either. i probably would have went after chris instead, though.
after all that shyt that was caught on tape im pretty sure they'll ban tyfa officials from running programs

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chris davis is a certified sucka, from the constant shytting on breh and his coaching, to how he aint even check up on the family of the kid who was hit by that humpty dumpty lookin cac
I can't defend that Nikka that was coaching his team.

This Nikka showing up late bullshytin . He supposed to be the head coach.

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
Just started season 3 but it sould like Season 4 fire

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
First of all I've been watching this shyt since Season 1 seems like four years ago?

They should've called this series

Myzel Miller Bustin Ass :wow:

Myzel really the GOAT that vision :wow:

Season 4:

- How did the Outlaws get Lott (who was a dog on the Colts, and Miller...yet it was like Lott went ghost he only made a small appearance. I know if he was there him and Myzel would've been lethal

- Why the hell were the steelers not getting McCutchin the ball #20 was just as good a player the #28 was a good runner but he got soft when he met a team just as physical #DaddyBall :pachaha:

- JR Rockets got robbed against that CAC team

- Dubose from the smaller Outlaw team was nice

- Fred and Mo seem like they just argue for the hell of it

- The testorone pill poppin dyke putting hits out:aicmon:
when I saw the hyperextension:bryan::to:

Then he came back and scored a TD in which seven different players touched him :ahh:

Dahmeir Scott :damn:
that boy was just too big the coaches should've been showing them in the locker room how to gang tackle him or hold him up for the team but they was just too busy saying "he getting the ball hit him!" That's classic from coaches who never been on field and know no fundamentals :whoa:
a mismatch like that you can't ask one player to hit him head up downhill.

This a great series I'm definitely going to be looking out for Miller and Lott.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Season 4..

Man that kid on Steelers always crying about some shyt :pachaha:

That kid Tre Tre a little wild breh..sports good for little brehs like him to keep his ass in check from time to time :pachaha:

JR Rockets got robbed :patrice: