Friday Night Tykes

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Been binge watching this show on Netflix and it got me legit hooked from the 1st episode on. It's legit crazy just how serious these folks take youth football.

I damn near hated all the coaches in the beginning of the first season. But as the show progressed you grew to appreciate all of them. Especially Coach Bo of the Colts he a real nikka :salute:

The Outlaws coaching staff had me a lil irritated but I grew to like them too. Except for the defensive coach Coach Tony, bro acted like a lil bytch towards the end of the 2nd season.

With the JR Broncos Coach Charles was a sad man. That's all I'm gonna say...

Oh yeah..the Momager :shaq:

But seeing those kids get concessions at such a young age and have the coaches tell them to suck it up and go back on the field left me a little bit disturbed.

Other then that..this show is :obama:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've been watching this show for the last couple of years. Absolutely love it. The games, or at least the way they are edited are so intense. Coach Tony did start acting like a bytch, but I still liked that dude. They didn't mention him in the first episode of season 3. I hope he makes a return. Coach Chavarria from the Jr. Broncos made an appearance in the first episode of season 3 as well after he got suspended. It was funny because the very first episode I saw of Tykes, I saw him telling his player to hit the kid in the head and I thought to myself, "Damn, he said that on camera?" And I didn't think anymore of it. Then when they said he got suspended I immediately knew what it was for.

In season 2, that fukking Hurt family annoyed the hell out of me. I was happy as hell to see them get kicked off the team. LMAO.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I've been watching this show for the last couple of years. Absolutely love it. The games, or at least the way they are edited are so intense. Coach Tony did start acting like a bytch, but I still liked that dude. They didn't mention him in the first episode of season 3. I hope he makes a return. Coach Chavarria from the Jr. Broncos made an appearance in the first episode of season 3 as well after he got suspended. It was funny because the very first episode I saw of Tykes, I saw him telling his player to hit the kid in the head and I thought to myself, "Damn, he said that on camera?" And I didn't think anymore of it. Then when they said he got suspended I immediately knew what it was for.

In season 2, that fukking Hurt family annoyed the hell out of me. I was happy as hell to see them get kicked off the team. LMAO.
Dude was a dirty fukking coach as soon. As he started talking that shyt I was like nah fukking him
He wasn't even teaching his kids to hit properly.... meanwhile the outlaws who steamrolled the Jr broncos were taught the proper way