Friday > Friday After Next > Next Friday

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
Kinda related ehhhh somewhat was looking for that big ass thread on Friday and couldn't find it but. This below been circulating.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌡480🌡623🌡520
I rank them in order

Friday is a bonafide classic. The best one in the series and not really debatable. It had so many legenda in it and introduced us to many of them.

Next Friday had to live up to expectations, and with Chris Tucker bouncing alot of people were doubting. But they delivered another classic. Introduced us to Mike Epps who kinda became the go to sidekick for Cube. And it had fine ass Karla in it.

I've only seen the 3rd one once. I remember it being funny...but not anywhere close to the first 2 or even All About The Banjamins.

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

JNew

Superstar
Daps
I rank them in order

Friday is a bonafide classic. The best one in the series and not really debatable. It had so many legenda in it and introduced us to many of them.

Next Friday had to live up to expectations, and with Chris Tucker bouncing alot of people were doubting. But they delivered another classic. Introduced us to Mike Epps who kinda became the go to sidekick for Cube. And it had fine ass Karla in it.

I've only seen the 3rd one once. I remember it being funny...but not anywhere close to the first 2 or even All About The Banjamins.
The first move is good, but is a little to grimy and hood for my taste.

Second one is ok but the plot is stupid.

The 3rd movie to me is by far the funniest and most entertaining.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
The first move is good, but is a little to grimy and hood for my taste.

Second one is ok but the plot is stupid.

The 3rd movie to me is by far the funniest and most entertaining.
you might be the first person i've ever seen to rank em in reverse order. what's the appeal of the 3rd to you? did you see Friday when it back out in 95?

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Next Friday aged horribly to me. Cube and Mike Epps chemistry wasn’t quite there and the plot was πŸ™„.

Friday After Next is a certified classic and a worthy sequel to the original. I didn’t like it when I saw it 20 years ago, but I was 17. Movie was straight jokes.

Last edited:

Hostile

All Star
Daps
It's crazy how Friday After Next is now looked at as better than Next Friday. We were kinda disappointed in it when we left the theater.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
yes i wasnt feeling next friday shoehorning in mexicans and a latina love interests TBH. Shyt was just outta nowhere. But i get it he went to the suburbs, so maybe...but meh