french toast, waffles or pancakes?

which is your go to?

• Total voters

GooPunch

Pro
Daps
Well made pancakes (golden brown, soft and fluffy with the crispy edges) are 🐐 tier...finish them off with butter and maple syrup 🥴😌.

Just how my grandmother used to make em on Sunday mornings...with grits, eggs, bacon, side of toast, some fresh fruit, the whole nine....

james-brown.gif

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
French toast with the cinnamon swirl bread :blessed:

IHOP pancakes :wow:

Chicken and waffles :noah:

I like all 3, but pancakes is easy to fukk up, and are very inconsistent, same with waffles honestly. French toast has its faults, but I’ll choose it for consistency. Pancakes are elite and #1 when made at its best

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Lotta French toast haters ITT. :scust:

Any FLawda folks that ever had French toast from that little spot off US-1 where they used to take corn flakes, crunch em up, and throw em in the batter around that whole loaf of bread know. :banderas:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
French Toast for me....then waffles never really liked pancakes for whatever reason. It seems only my uncle could make those pretty perfect pancakes back in the day. Almost every other pancakes I've had homemade are meh but my uncle Herb's pancakes were always uniform and delicious.

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
French Toast is just white bread dipped in egg.

Waffles are just thick fancy pancakes - batter cooked in a special device.

Pancakes are one of the GOAT "Everyman" culinary dishes. Besides the batter recipe, the preparation and accoutrement make countless variations. Cooked in butter, oil, dry, or bacon/beef fat and made gluffy or thick, sweet or savory, large diameter or nickel-sized, cake or crepe - so many wards to enjoy.

BTW - Perkins makes the best restaurant pancakes