French MontanaPop Dat feat. Rick Ross, Drake, & Lil Wayne [Sharebeast Link]

Daps
Reppin
Atlanta To New Orleans
True, but this is just blatant (and borderline overkill). Ross, Drake & Wayne :damn: They musta spent a TON on this shyt. It'll probably pay off though.

I just don't like artists buying hits. Who is French now, the new DJ Khaled...lol.

Hey, they know they're dealing with marginal artists. The label (in this case, Bad Boy) has NO choice but to buy hits. Same thing with Waka Flocka right now. He's got a song with Nicki, Tyga & Flo-Rida. If that's not buying a hit, I don't know what is.

Diddy owe some folks favors after this and the money is long. Let's not act like Hello Good Morning wasn't the SAME way with T.I., Ross AND Nicki.

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
Song is a banger....:win:...to the dudes who don't know a club banger when you hear one :snoop: to the haters when NY rappers didn't give a fukk about y'all and never catered music towards y'all ...y'all was bytching..now French made a banger for EVERYWHERE and y'all still tight??:manny: and to the people saying french verse was wack..how u gonna understand fly talk..if y'all aint fly??:umad: u still taking the bus of course french talking about chasing pac man in the ghost is gonna sound dry to u :merchant:

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Wayne bodied this shyt. fukk are ya'll talking about? :wtf:

"I'll lose my mind, b4 I lose a bytch" :wow:

"YMCM......Beat that p*ssy up, stop playing, I'll make her ass scream and holla like a rockband" :wow:

"Im 5'5 but I 6'9 n beat that p*ssy fo sho....." :wow:

Drake > Wayne > The other guys