French Montana should be on the MMG album cover instead of Omarion & Stalley

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
u never heard a girl say french was cute, why are u paying attention to what a girl says how cute a nikka is in the first place :scusthov:

simply because i have ears. dummy.

what the fukk kinda n!gga talk to a b!tch about whos cute..? :merchant:

you gay, dog. .

:what:who said i ever took part in any of these conversations? chicks talk.

i can see now that yall dont be around females. yet yall go out of your way to call somebody gay. thats 2 strikes.:whistle: yall really dont want to continue on.

Daps
simply because i have ears. dummy.

:what:who said i ever took part in any of these conversations? chicks talk.

i can see now that yall dont be around females. yet yall go out of your way to call somebody gay. thats 2 strikes.:whistle: yall really dont want to continue on.
who said you took part in a conversation..? just the fact you kicking it around some females talking about whos cute/whos not, and posted about it- speaks volumes..

you gay, dog..

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
who said you took part in a conversation..? just the fact you kicking it around some females talking about whos cute/whos not, and posted about it- speaks volumes..

you gay, dog..

:what:if im not taking part in the conversation, then how am i talking about it? you just killed your own "argument".

im not even gonna bother anymore with this wierdo @$$ bul.

Daps
:what:if im not taking part in the conversation, then how am i talking about it? you just killed your own "argument".

im not even gonna bother anymore with this wierdo @$$ bul.

so, a conversation about whos a good looking rapper came up.. and, you just happened to be there and relay the message..? :snoop:

you aint the sharpest spork in the drawer..

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
so, a conversation about whos a good looking rapper came up.. and, you just happened to be there and relay the message..? :snoop:

you aint the sharpest spork in the drawer..

:wow: youre making a fool out of yourself. just shut up while youre not too far behind.

and more importantly, try going to a party or some form of social gathering that involves females.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
1 starred and negged for thinking French is anything but trash

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
Stalley did his thing on sm2, but they might as well have signed French

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
omarion just sounds corny for some reason, that was a bad signing for ross. omarion needs to be with a LA Reid type, not on albums with meek mills and gunplay and sh!t, ha. he was tryin his hardest to f*ck up that song with nas on it, shoulda had drake do the hook