French Montana should be on the MMG album cover instead of Omarion & Stalley

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
i know hes technically not a part of MMG, but lets be honest b...omarion has no purpose, i couldve sang those lame hooks...., and stalley will be dropped by the time vol 3 comes out for some other irrelevant nikka...french is poppin while them other 2 nikkas aint, and he looks better than both so that would help from a marketing standpoint as well

this is seriously one of the biggest injustices to one artists career ive ever seen..im sure puff had somethin to do with it :dry:

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
i know hes technically not a part of MMG, but lets be honest b...omarion has no purpose, i couldve sang those lame hooks...., and stalley will be dropped by the time vol 3 comes out for some other irrelevant nikka...french is poppin while them other 2 nikkas aint, and he looks better than both so that would help from a marketing standpoint as well

this is seriously one of the biggest injustices to one artists career ive ever seen..im sure puff had somethin to do with it :dry:

:scusthov:

healthydog

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
french should have signed with mmg, he fits perfectly

why would you sign with badboy they havent made noise in 10 years, puffys only concern is himself

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/jsBUd17pGS0]Omarion Ft Wale - ' M.I.A. ' ( Self Made 2 ) - YouTube[/ame]

:mj:

emoney

custom user title
Daps

why would you sign with badboy they havent made noise in 10 years, puffys only concern is himself

He signed with Bad Boy because of the New York loyalty thing.

Diddy told him that he is trying to turn the new generation of Bad Boy into the Yankees of Hip-Hop :comeon:

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey

Bad boy has a lot more marketing dollars than MMG though:pacspit:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
I truly can't even process someone thinking French is a better MC than Stalley.

i know right?

c/s.

and he looks better than both so that would help from a marketing standpoint as well

i never heard a chick ever say that french montana is cute. they'll let omarion hit tho.

Bad boy has a lot more marketing dollars than MMG though:pacspit:

yup. and truth be told, french montana is going to need all the marketing dollars that he can get. he'll flop on asylum.

MMG needs to just hold that spot for max b or nippsey.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
here we go again with the out-of-context bullchit.

i didnt judge looks. i let women be the judge.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
here we go again with the out-of-context bullchit.

i didnt judge looks. i let women be the judge.

u never heard a girl say french was cute, why are u paying attention to what a girl says how cute a nikka is in the first place :scusthov: