French Gymnast Breaks Leg At Rio Olympics -Graphic

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Photographers captured a remarkable set of images of French gymnast Samir Aït Saïd, who suffered a horrific leg injury after a vault and immediately proved he is a hell of a lot tougher than you are. After initially grimacing as if he’d stubbed a toe badly, his expression changed to the exasperated one of someone who can’t get a bartender’s attention. The photo immediately below is by Alex Livesey of Getty; the others are by Scott Halleran.
etcs02invfjrhbakjpnt.jpg

hpcdrlihj2ubaqwedpz5.jpg

utandxg2sz31wxuwsj0i.jpg

otqzg3rczkbl8npdam5y.jpg
:gag:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
yea it aint cool when they gotta put your leg in a splint, thats when it hurts the most
Medical Team: :whew:You'll be good for the next round breh, it ain't as bad as it looks.. let me just make some adjus..
Gymnast: Adjus.. :merchant:YOOOO!!! AHHHHHH!!!! THAT shyt HURTS!!!:damn::damn::damn: ....:mjcry::sadbron:

Med Team: :whew:You good breh..

Gymnast: :lupe:So.. about next round

Med Team: :mjlol:Next round?? We were just.. pulling your leg..

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
200w.gif

Saw his leg buckling from the get-go. Breh had no chance.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Photographers captured a remarkable set of images of French gymnast Samir Aït Saïd, who suffered a horrific leg injury after a vault and immediately proved he is a hell of a lot tougher than you are. After initially grimacing as if he’d stubbed a toe badly, his expression changed to the exasperated one of someone who can’t get a bartender’s attention. The photo immediately below is by Alex Livesey of Getty; the others are by Scott Halleran.
etcs02invfjrhbakjpnt.jpg

hpcdrlihj2ubaqwedpz5.jpg

utandxg2sz31wxuwsj0i.jpg

otqzg3rczkbl8npdam5y.jpg
:gag:
The last pic :laff:

Just sitting there leg fukked up like :beli:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just seen the video, Looks like he never exercised his legs enough for all that top weight. looks like he had know muscles in his leg

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
This is some final destination thing. It's not even funny ! :damn:

Edit: Apparently it's not the first time he has to go to the hospital for his leg. And he said he's waiting for the next olympics too. :skip:

Last edited:

Chef

All Star
Daps
yea it aint cool when they gotta put your leg in a splint, thats when it hurts the most

Kevin Ware shyt was the worst one in recent memory. I know he was going through it afther that. That image is still burned in my head. :sadbron::ooh::damn: