Fredro Starr (Q from Moesha) is married to the pawg from the N'sync Gone video

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
ALL rappers fukk white groupies.

Marrying a white woman is another issue tho. And for some of them, it can be surprising for a second.
Because people think they know these folks. Jeru the damage is married and lives in Europe. It's the one people think they know that are surprising. The ones who put on their most street persona on records and an ice grill but melt into the hands of a pawg. Some militant some gangsta. I don't think it's surprising given that the genre has been entrenched in false personification since the late 80's damn near. Personally I don't see the issue.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Because people think they know these folks. Jeru the damage is married and lives in Europe. It's the one people think they know that are surprising. The ones who put on their most street persona on records and an ice grill but melt into the hands of a pawg. Some militant some gangsta. I don't think it's surprising given that the genre has been entrenched in false personification since the late 80's damn near. Personally I don't see the issue.

A lot of nikkas would slow stroke a bear trap if it was painted white.

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
I don't seen an issue either. It's just that the contrast between the rapper (and/or the image they portray) and the woman they marry can be surprising in some cases. But you right about some of these rah rah gangsta type.

A lot of nikkas would slow stroke a bear trap if it was painted white.
DAMN

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If I remember correctly Lil Fame met that chick in Germany and he said she was down for him from the jump in his personal and professional life. If that's the case and she makes him happy and supports him, more power to them. :yeshrug:Yeah he was a real goon in his younger years, but people grow and change. My own views on a lot of things have changed as I got older, including relationships. People can be with who they want.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hell lil fame from MOP

HOMIE ANTI UP

lil-fame-gets-married.jpg

Is this phuking for real!!!!! :russ:

I love M.O.P. ...but damn she probably though it stood for mop and shyt.