Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Bandana (Discussion Thread)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
2LP version with the second record being Madlib's "director's cut" of the album?

I'm in
If anyone wants the director's cut version might be a good idea to order. There won't be any re-pressings. I'm assuming there may be sample clearance issues and it contains maybe some different beats or sample elements that had to be removed for the retail version.

Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Bandana

Rappcats has two vinyl pre-orders available:

RAPPCATS EDITION: Two records – the LP and a bonus LP – individually packaged in two different sleeves. The bonus LP is the Madlib Invazion version of the album cut to vinyl early this Spring. While the actual track list remains the same on both versions, the Rappcats bonus LP can be looked at as Madlib’s “Director’s Cut.” This LP and its unique sleeve are exclusive to Rappcats and will not be presented in any other formats or repressed. The two records will be shipped separately: the bonus LP will ship on June 28; the standard LP is expected to ship by July 26th.

STANDARD EDITION: 1/LP Bandana, full album. Expected to ship July 26th.

Bandana is also available on CD. Expected to ship July 26th.

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
Here's some alts I did, not like one is needed since the og if fire. But I wanted make something in the lane of Pinata. I'll make a back cover when the tracklist comes out.

UKl7xGu
UKl7xGu.png
LsjYcTx.png
DLmXPIo.png

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
That tracc he released on tha farm wasnt tha one
Word? I liked it more than Flat Tummy Tea.
This is gonna be a long ads 2 weeks man
Yep. I heard there's another single with Anderson .paak dropping today or tomorrow maybe? I'm gonna try and skip listening to it. I don't want to have heard 1/4 of the album before it drops.
EDIT: fukk the new joint is out.
:merchant:
EDIT 2: I caved. :snoop: but :damn::wow: god damn this IS the shyt! My favorite joint they've dropped for Bandana so far.
I can't listen again until the album drops though.
:lupe: