Freddie Gibbs & Madlib - Bandana (Discussion Thread)

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Assassin might be the dancehall artist that was featured on Kendricks blacker the berry & that one kanye song with the sweet & sour p*ssy line

The only Assassin of note I know of is also know as Agent Sasco. I'm pretty sure it's the dancehall/reggae artist.

I never even thought of that feature :ohhh: they never put his name on the song

He killed both records

classicmaterial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Went back and listened to Miseducation yesterday. I must've skipped the song by accident or blanked out. I've bumped this like 5 times in the past day

One of my favorite Gibbs tracks. I was late to this tape. First tape from him I heard was Cold Day in Hell when that dropped and so when I went back to check out his older stuff this is the tape that really stood out

classicmaterial

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Rappcats says the vinyl shipped out around the 14th so where's the bonus beats at? Anyone know where a rip of the whole 12" can be found at? Been doing my googles and coming up empty

Superstar
Daps
For some reason I don't trust these. I know Stones Throw is vigilant about getting links pulled but this would be the first time that a 12" with exclusive material didn't hit the sites.
I feel you. I know they corrected the shipping date to the 25th. I’m still surprised digital isn’t up.