Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Got these tryhards defending nazi/hitler imagery because the messenger also a attention whore lame. Had hitler speeches on his records :mjlol:
Defending artistic expression. That shyt that seems to be going over your head. I'm anti-censorship. Pro people using their brains to think instead of leaping and reaching to outrage. .

You on here telling people where you live trying to fight over album names and covers. Let that not go over your head. You more pathetic than anyone here 😂

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
but why this nikka doing a hitler album cover?
He thinks Hitler would’ve been cool with him?!?! :dead:
I ain’t got no issues with Gibbs calling that nikka out for it.
nikkas here coming to the defense of a nikka that had hitler in fukking hermes
IM HOWLING
Obviously going for shock value but it is easy to see that "Hitler wears Hermes" is just a flip on "The Devil wears Prada".

So Hitler is the Devil, that's not some props.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Defending artistic expression. That shyt that seems to be going over your head. I'm anti-censorship. Pro people using their brains to think instead of leaping and reaching to outrage. .

You on here telling people where you live trying to fight over album names and covers. Let that not go over your head. You more pathetic than anyone here 😂

Go eat some breakfast champ

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:dead: @ some of you clowns defending the Hitler shyt with your random explanations....that shyt is weird and you all caught your period when Freddie called it out....:umad:....I listen to Westside Gunn but that shyt has always been weird....however you want to spin it go ahead but he is glamourizing Hitler....

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
I don’t really care one way or the other about the Hitler covers when I’m already listening to his subject matter in the first place. He did say he’s likening to Devil Wears Prada, so he could be comparing Hitler to Satan :lolbron:

That being said Gibbs is just corny af :francis: I fw his music too but he ceases to exist once the record ends now. Literally since I got 3 of his vinyls:dead:
You sound like a whole fan Stan for real. Balls all in ya jaws relax

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
But yall was fukking with this clown ass nikkas album a few weeks ago. Only half that shyt was good :russ:

LJLYDK!

All Star
Daps
West responded btw. “Bless him”

Freddie Threw his toys out the pram over the Pray for Paris joint w Roc Marci cos it was “supposed to be for Alfredo” he been salty w Wes for a while now.