Fred Williamson: "Blaxploitation" was Created by Hollywood to Make Joke of Black Actors (Part 6)

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
He l
Salute to Fred Williamson but he said sum contradictory ass shyt during this interview

Not this part but another part about how he doesn't care if a white guy calls him the N Word or sum shyt like that, but earlier in another part he says he was about to fight 2 cacs on the Raiders for saying sum negative shyt to him

I mean bruh are u forreal lol
It's also contradictory to what he said years ago:

'It’s always a good thing to be remembered. I’ve done so many films, and I’m sure that people have not seen all of them. I don’t like the terminology ‘black exploitation,’ because I don’t know what it means. I don’t know who was being exploited. The fans were seeing something that they hadn’t seen before and were enjoying it. The actors were working, making more money than they ever made before. So I don’t know who the hell was being exploited."

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
old-man-yells-at-cloud-yelling.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Why people say stupid shyt like this. :why:

It absolutely was not. And on top of that, Fred Williamson being a leading man was probably a negative or for black actors.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Because in real time I had no idea until they spoke out
If you want to know the real trick nation or whatever Fred Williamson was speaking on, it was how black people went from thinking radicalism was higher wages, living in dignity, ending poverty, etc to thinking radicalism is calling a white man a cracker and calling the police, pigs.

Jim Brown was never a revolutionary or radical. He was On the same thinking as Ice Cube And other Booker T-types.

Last edited: