Fred Williamson: "Blaxploitation" was Created by Hollywood to Make Joke of Black Actors (Part 6)

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Salute to Fred Williamson but he said sum contradictory ass shyt during this interview

Not this part but another part about how he doesn't care if a white guy calls him the N Word or sum shyt like that, but earlier in another part he says he was about to fight 2 cacs on the Raiders for saying sum negative shyt to him

I mean bruh are u forreal lol

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Salute to Fred Williamson but he said sum contradictory ass shyt during this interview

Not this part but another part about how he doesn't care if a white guy calls him the N Word or sum shyt like that, but earlier in another part he says he was about to fight 2 cacs on the Raiders for saying sum negative shyt to him

I mean bruh are u forreal lol

I saw the part about him talking bout the two racist cacs on The Raiders, I ain’t seen the other part yet.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Same here :mjcry:

I saw the Fred video first, in real time and when I say I was shocked, I mean I was literally speechless, I couldn’t believe my eyes :snoop:

Then when I saw Jim meeting and speaking in support of Trump, I was like, “this is a fukking nightmare!” :mjcry:
Hey as long as Pam Grier doen't support Trump its all good:ohlawd:

images

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

PamGrier%40Coffy-4-CMA_4-500.jpg