Fred from Da Band blacking out over Diddy on the Art of Dialogue and its pure comedy

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
So he basically said he's a hoe. and is trying to create a situation involving another man that never happened.

200w.gif

Based on his interaction back then, Puff stepped to him with some intimidation tactics because he knew Fred was from a poor area and he could come down there and disrupt people he cared about.

Probably just a way for him (and others in the group) to pipe down, make music and sign those damn contracts.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can't believe I just watched Fred from Da Band spit gibberish for 9 minutes in the year 2024. What is not going on in my life? :snoop:
He worked with puff on a daily basis for years and admits that he took frequent disrespect from him, but now 22 years later, it's on sight :duck:
I'm a star, look in the sky, you need a microscope :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I can't believe I hear watched Fred from Da Band spit gibberish for 9 minutes in the year 2024. What is not going on in my life? :snoop:
He worked with puff on a daily basis for years and admits that he took frequent disrespect from him, but now 22 years later, it's on sight :duck:
I'm a star, look in the sky, you need a microscope :mjgrin:

Breh when you get that Art of Dialogue / Bomb1st stimmy package, it unlocks tales that have been previously untold

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Making the band was like 20 years ago..he was still very young then, Diddy probablyh raided his booty back then..

The reality is that up until Cassie’s lawsuit, Puff was still a threat so Fred knew he couldn’t say shīt. We just started hearing from him a month or two ago.

He kept it 100 in his videos and said that people with money/power like Puff are way more dangerous than street dudes despite the fact that they get money and magically get into street shıt just to show that they can do it.

But I also thing Fred was dumb enough to crash out and get he head blown off by Bad Boy security in the process. This is the same dude who fought Ness twice over stupid shǐt and got the studio shut down :russ:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
The reality is that up until Cassie’s lawsuit, Puff was still a threat so Fred knew he couldn’t say shīt. We just started hearing from him a month or two ago.

He kept it 100 in his videos and said that people with money/power like Puff are way more dangerous than street dudes despite the fact that they get money and magically get into street shıt just to show that they can do it.

But I also thing Fred was dumb enough to crash out and get he head blown off by Bad Boy security in the process. This is the same dude who fought Ness twice over stupid shǐt and got the studio shut down :russ:

what makes puff not street and these bums street? cause they sold nickels living with their mom?

if they were really live like that they wouldn't have been hoed financially and disrespected on TV for the whole world 2 see in their prime.

You supposed to be LIVE when you young and mature as you get older; not the opposite.

its all hypotheticals; I'm just going off what me and the rest of the world saw on TV; n that was NADA on anyone from making the bands part.

if I recall one of them was from BK 2.