Fraternity Brehs What's Wrong With This Picture?

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Without looking, how many bootlicks are in her comments excusing her ignorance and offering to educate her? Good thing she’s not a black man or they would be threatening her with violence.
As a frat nikka on my baby I’d never fight a nikka for wearing letters

Lls do y’all think we college power rangers ain’t many nikkas moving like that

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Social media need to be shut down.

So why are they selling it?
What likely happened is a member who is no longer in the fraternity or dead put the clothes up for donation and it ended up at a thrift shop

they tell us not to do that but u kno nikkas don’t follow rules lls

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I went to college with a real life Greek breh and he was very confused about Greek fraternities and our obsession with them. He legit asked me why dont we use African symbols and historical African traditions. Cac had a point

They will claim tradition. But, they should have pivoted toward African symbolism by now.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Without looking, how many bootlicks are in her comments excusing her ignorance and offering to educate her? Good thing she’s not a black man or they would be threatening her with violence.

:mjlol:

Those lame nikkas know their place. They are quick to threaten another Black person over some copycat Greek shyt.

The minute a white person dips their toe in it, they are

82jpjfP.gif

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
:rudy: This bytch trying to be slick, she know the deal! :camby:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I won’t knock any of your experiences wit em but y’all perception of people in fraternities is very interesting on this website

I think Black "Greeks" really think the masses of Black people give two shyts about that shyt in 2020. Maybe back in 1920 when the Talented Tenth and that type of thinking meant something.

Average Black person doesn't care about that shyt in 2020.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I think Black "Greeks" really think the masses of Black people give two shyts about that shyt in 2020. Maybe back in 1920 when the Talented Tenth and that type of thinking meant something.

Average Black person doesn't care about that shyt in 2020.
I don’t know how to measure that so I can’t really disagree with that but I think it is naive to think they don’t play a role in black American culture; many black leaders past, present and future are affiliated with these organizations