Fraternity Brehs What's Wrong With This Picture?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like the omegas who started a fraternity-wide gofundme for this Atlanta police officer? The main one that pulled and beat these two defenseless kids?

Power in numbers tho right? :pacspit:

You're missing the point, with this cherry picked shyt. Guess I must've struck a nerve with you antisocial losers.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Lol I hope the anti-frat nikkas kno fraternities aren’t the only fraternities around

Of course not. I know plenty of white guys who were in fraternities in college. Difference is they don't dwell on that stuff 20 years after the fact. One of my cac managers was a white frat. Would have never known that other than him showing an old photo of himself in college during a team icebreaker once.

You don't see white guys with goofy ass tags on their cars, rockin' gear at functions at 45 years of age.

It was a period in their life. They lived it. And they move on.

They know there is no additional social capital for them as white men in society as it relates to their fraternity years after the fact!

Old ass nikkas think people care about their Greek affiliation. That's not how men are judged.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Of course not. I know plenty of white guys who were in fraternities in college. Difference is they don't dwell on that stuff 20 years after the fact.

You don't see white guys with goofy ass tags on their cars, rockin' gear at functions at 45 years of age.

It was a period in their life. They lived it. And they move on.
Nah you didn’t understand the post and sum real shyt wat u just said it’s kinda racist

These organizations are a pipeline for many black men, Shaq is 50 and still represents Omega nationally

There are many business oriented men in these fraternities, u guys be thinking of college nikkas who haze and are on hoes 24/7 when u think of fraternity nikkas; that is just not the reality of the organizations

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Nah you didn’t understand the post and sum real shyt wat u just said it’s kinda racist

These organizations are a pipeline for many black men, Shaq is 50 and still represents Omega nationally

There are many business oriented men in these fraternities, u guys be thinking of college nikkas who haze and are on hoes 24/7 when u think of fraternity nikkas; that is just not the reality of the organizations

Pipeline for what? You think Google, Facebook, Goldman Sachs, etc. care about a frat?

Better pipeline for Black men is to make sure they are well connected in National Black MBA, NSBE, MLT, etc. That's where the real networking opportunities are in 2020.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Pipeline for what? You think Google, Facebook, Goldman Sachs, etc. care about a frat?

Better pipeline for Black men is to make sure they are well connected in National Black MBA, NSBE, MLT, etc. That's where the real networking opportunities are in 2020.
Lol they def do, got a brother who been working for Google for 8 years and he just helped the lil bruh who joined get an internship

u guys truthfully just aren’t informed enough bout em, is what it is

lol u think nikkas aren’t in fraternities and in NSBE and other black orgs? Get real brozay, they all the same shyt. NSBE, MBA are fraternities in themselves too which was my original point

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Lol they def do, got a brother who been working for Google for 8 years and he just helped the lil bruh who joined get an internship

u guys truthfully just aren’t informed enough bout em, is what it is

lol u think nikkas aren’t in fraternities and in NSBE and other black orgs? Get real brozay, they all the same shyt. NSBE, MBA are fraternities in themselves too which was my original point

Well informed here. Let's just call them for what they are. Paid networking opps. :manny:

NSBE isn't a fraternity. Neither is NBMBA.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Well informed here. Let's just call them for what they are. Paid networking opps. :manny:

NSBE isn't a fraternity. Neither is NBMBA.
Two black engineers who have gotten job opportunities from NSBE, recommend the same organization to their kids and when their Kids get to college they join the org

Shared bonds and experiences that others just won’t get or understand are essentially “fraternities” please don’t be dense

this is why NFL, NBA players call the league a fraternity, u will never understand the life they live unless u are in the league

honestly u don’t really sound informed, if u don’t think black Greeks are holding major positions in companies and are putting other people on to these opportunities u are tripping

the first black president of a NFL team is an Alpha, these people are littered all over different lines of work

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio

My first corporate job (fortune 100 company) out of college was because the HR manager was a Delta and I was related to one of her line sisters. She recognized me. Hiring class of 13, I was the only black person.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Fraternities and sororities are all low level cults based off pagan Greek worship dating all the way back to ancient times. That's why a lot of the members are into weird shyt.

When you get into the higher levels of these circles it's pretty much satanism.

Last edited: