Frank Ocean 1st show of the Tour (Seattle)

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Frank Ocean was the best live show you've ever been to? Wow, It makes me feel grateful that i've seen Radiohead, Stevie Wonder, Prince, and the Isley Brothers live....

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the line was pretty big. Hella dudes showed up they don't give a shyt franks bi ...seattles too diversed to think like that.

couple gay dudes showed up... :smh:

:rudy:

Why shake your head at the gay dudes who showed up?

I mean, you went to a R and B concert (guessing you did not bring a girl) and peeped the large amount of men there then gave them props for being open that Frank is gay...then you shake your head at the gay dudes?

:youngsabo:

Chief Beef

KojiBeef Abdul-Jabaar
Daps
:rudy:

Why shake your head at the gay dudes who showed up?

I mean, you went to a R and B concert (guessing you did not bring a girl) and peeped the large amount of men there then gave them props for being open that Frank is gay...then you shake your head at the gay dudes?

:youngsabo:

1.I did bring a female :smugfavre:

2. Never said I gave props to them...i could honestly give two shyts if they accept that he's gay. I don't give one.

3. I smhd @ the gay dudes cuz they were being drunk and belligerent and screaming every two fukking seconds..

:youngsabo: :umad:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
when have you heard him live besides in yo mama basement? :umad:

You feel that strong about Frank Ocean to disrespect me like that. You're lucky im a man of God because id break a laptop in half on your face if you said this to me a few years ago.