Francophone Africa Pays 400 Billion Euros Per Year to France!!

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes they can..France has nukes and is a member of the United Nations security council so is backed up..
But that's not how you fight France.

With France the connection to these 14 African nations and it's leeching off of them is a direct result of colonialism.
Colonialism isn't just economics it's cultural as well. You need to first off cut cultural ties that may exist with France.
That means French language is outlawed.
Burundi I think wanted to try that in order to get the French off their backs.
You remove all vestiges of France from your country so you have nothing in common. French tourists start paying 100 000 euros for a single visa etc.
They just need to gang up of France at the United nations and make their case against France and present evidence as to the complicity of France in the deaths of the Rwandan and Burundi presidents leading to the genocide in addition to Gaddafi killed by Sarkozy and Hillary.
If the UNITED backs France then you leave the UK liken the ICC.

There are huge obstacles every step of the way of this plan. However, anything is better than the alternative in my book. No one said it was easy.:yeshrug:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
France is about to elect a right wing racist extremist as President. No better opportunity than now to cut the fukking French loose.

I have said that before too Le Pen will be bad for the blacks in france.. but is needed for those francophone Africa to cast france off.

so it's a great opportunity.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I have said that before too Le Pen will be bad for the blacks in france.. but is needed for those francophone Africa to cast france off.

so it's a great opportunity.
idk think that will happen anytime soon, what they did to khadaffi and video taping that shyt was a clear cut message to any nation trying to really change shyt up

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
idk think that will happen anytime soon, what they did to khadaffi and video taping that shyt was a clear cut message to any nation trying to really change shyt up
I can see why you think it won't happen anytime soon..

But much has changed since 2011..Who would have thought we would see..

Brexit
Trump become president of the usa
Putin getting a stooge of his into Russia's enemy's highest office. The usa is THE EMPIRE, so looking at just the optics. shyt is bad for the usa.

Then the potential increasing likelyhood of the break of the EU and the end of Nato. fukk is france gonna do when nato is no more and the usa ain't backin none of the euro countries up anymore.

and as much as gaddaffi's sucked... it is serving a purpose in the fall of the eu :manny:
and so so much more :banderas:

I mean I'm not gonna bs and act like serious hard times aren't comin down. But there is a better future finally in sight. We just gotta go through one hell of a conflagration to get to it.