France was on FIRE last night!!! #FrancevMorocco

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Got a joke.

What's the relationship between supper and p*ssy?

@Supper Momma.

She sold p*ssy so her kids could eat supper.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
For the same reason black British youth were rioting in 2011 and African American youth in the summer of 2020.

Those riots were not the same as this one. There were direct injustices at play which caused the rioting in 2020. Black folk are not rioting over some dumb soccer game, but I find it interesting that you immediately tried to conflate Black folk rioting over injustices to some non-Blacks rioting over soccer. :mjpls:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
2005 French riots were crazy too at least that riot made a lot more sense

Like someone else said, crash test dummies.

Supper

All Star
Daps
Got a joke.

What's the relationship between supper and p*ssy?

@Supper Momma.

She sold p*ssy so her kids could eat supper.

Come on now, UgaBooga boy. That's it?

:francis:

When we all know it's more realistic that Mama Booga was slanging that half mutilated chuchu for half off on a fufu supper to get that US visa for ya.

And Baba Booga did the prancin n dancin of his life at the embassy for that lgbt asylum.

Speak yo truth!

Last edited:

Supper

All Star
Daps
Boy I got these formerly exotic foreigner "discovered thy blackness in college" ass turned pseudo militants in here HOT-hot today, just cuz I'm a Black American who don't pretend to gaf about they foreign social politics. :pachaha:

Naw, I don't care about two non black foreign groups going to war on the streets of a foreign country over a funky ass foreign soccer game. I leave the ass clapping for non black foreigners to ya'll exotic dancers in here since y'all clearly used to it. :hubie:

Cry some more and report me to mods again, like y'all did last time to no avail. :russ: Remember y'all dedicated a whole thread last time bawling for like 10 pages and ain't een get a nikka a temp ban or nuthin........:mjlol:.......smh.....Damn..........step ya snitch game up, bish!

I def gotta do this more often. :heh:

Anyway back to the topic at hand.

LOOK! Y'all pale foreign cuzzins made it to NBC! :whoo:

Y'all official NOW!

Last edited: