France was on FIRE last night!!! #FrancevMorocco

Supper

All Star
Daps

At least 74 people have been arrested in Paris following violent clashes with football fans following the World Cup matches featuring France and Morocco.​

Violence flared in the French capital of Paris late on Saturday, December 10. According to Le Parisien, at least 74 people were arrested in the vicinity of the city’s famous Champs-Elysees boulevard. The nationalities of those detained were not specified by the publication.

Around 20,000 people had gathered there in a festive atmosphere following the nation’s victory over England in the 2022 Qatar World Cup earlier in the night. Local reports said that the detained troublemakers had been ‘throwing projectiles and fireworks at the police’. At midnight the police were still actively dealing with a large crowd.

A north african(moroccan?) kid died in the riots after getting ran over by a frenchman

Last night might not've been the end of of it.

Last edited:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
There’s a large Moroccan community in the UK. At least they had some sense not to riot. Don’t know what’s going on with the ones in Belgium and France.
:francis:

mykey

Superstar
Daps
There’s a large Moroccan community in the UK. At least they had some sense not to riot. Don’t know what’s going on with the ones in Belgium and France.
For the same reason black British youth were rioting in 2011 and African American youth in the summer of 2020.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Watching the game and realizing France's win was on the cusp, I knew some shyt was about to go down in Paris.:wow:

They were never going to accept that defeat, if you know world football and politics..firstly they were a French colony, half the Moroccan team was either born in France or has dual citizenship so their ties are very close. It's basically a love hate relationship and that was always going to set France ablaze.

Supper

All Star
Daps
Typical right wing Coli fakkits posting tweets by right wing EuroCACS with less than 100 likes :camby:

Oh that part of the terms and conditions for posting on this site? :ohhh: shyt, I ain't een know. My bad

Report me to the mods for hate speech and hurt feelings or sumthin if you that touched bout it.

shrug-wiz-khalifa.gif

Last edited:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
:francis: PTSD from that long illegal journey. I worked in warehouse with some who made that trip and settled in UK

A 30 mins boat ride to Spain then the ones the Spanish speakers stay in Spain

The French speakers take a car ride/walk to Belgium/France