Fragrances for seasons

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Can't wear none of that do to allergies, even tried buying organic perfumes and either i break out or my nose runs and my throat clogs up all day until i get it off. I literally have to speedwalk past the perfume sections in store.
I make my own sents with essential oils. I prefer light fruity scents so i usually use grapefruit or orange essential oils. I have so many different kinds, i use cinnamon to make a spicey sensual type of smell and that will last on ur skin on all day. Gotta be careful tho, to much can also mess you up.
I only scent my home using essential oils because I'm very sensitive to smell. Perfumes don't bother me often unless they're very strong, but household cleaners, bleach, room sprays and the like really bother me! As in instantly feeling lightheaded and headache is coming on. No can do!

Do you dilute your oils with a carrier oil or apply them best when you wear them as fragrances?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I only scent my home using essential oils because I'm very sensitive to smell. Perfumes don't bother me often unless they're very strong, but household cleaners, bleach, room sprays and the like really bother me! As in instantly feeling lightheaded and headache is coming on. No can do!

Do you dilute your oils with a carrier oil or apply them best when you wear them as fragrances?
Yup i can't do hose household cleaners either. Vinegar is the main thing i use. I even make my own room scents with essential oils.
Yes i dilute them, usually with jojoba oil. I also have been meaning to make hydrosol water with some dried organic lavender plant that i have here. Im not a big fan of the smell but its not to pricey and i want see how it comes up befor i move onto Rose or another plant.

Lithe

All Star
Daps
Yup i can't do hose household cleaners either. Vinegar is the main thing i use. I even make my own room scents with essential oils.
Yes i dilute them, usually with jojoba oil. I also have been meaning to make hydrosol water with some dried organic lavender plant that i have here. Im not a big fan of the smell but its not to pricey and i want see how it comes up befor i move onto Rose or another plant.
That sounds great! I love essential oils and they really have helped me. I mostly diffuse (depending on what I need it for) but sometimes I apply them to my skin, and I use coconut oil as my carrier. I'll have to read up on jojoba oil, as I've heard good things about it. I love cleaning with vinegar and baking soda! Dawn dish soap too!! Keeping it simple matters to me. :smile: