Foxy Brown: The Importance of A Black Father

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
All men should bring $$$ to the table..... but that pairing just reaffirms what I said on other threads, that men can afford to be shallow to a certain extent...
One couple with an uglass husband and a beautiful wife proves your point?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
All men should bring $$$ to the table..... but that pairing just reaffirms what I said on other threads, that men can afford to be shallow to a certain extent...

Both men and women can be shallow. The thing is that women can only mostly be shallow in their youth. usually pre 25 years old. On the other hand a man who starts making more and has his ducks in a row can be shallow well into his 70's.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
One couple with an uglass husband and a beautiful wife proves your point?

You know I had a thread with over 6,000 pics of normal African American women.... when I was searching for those pictures I would routinely come across photos of these women, or their friends, dating/married to regular guys.... Its more common than you think... even I'm far from attractive yet the women that have entertained me would be considered "cute".... :manny: ...

so yea..... it proves my point........

Both men and women can be shallow. The thing is that women can only mostly be shallow in their youth. usually pre 25 years old. On the other hand a man who starts making more and has his ducks in a row can be shallow well into his 70's.

I agree...

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You know I had a thread with over 6,000 pics of normal African American women.... when I was searching for those pictures I would routinely come across photos of these women, or their friends, dating/married to regular guys.... Its more common than you think... even I'm far from attractive yet the women that have entertained me would be considered "cute".... :manny: ...

so yea..... it proves my point........

I agree...
No, it doesn't.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I remember what you pm'd her, antivenom :ufdup:

Don't even try me with that bullshyt. I'm not taking time out of my life to PM her. She will more than likely pass it along and say that I'm stalking her. Please....FOH