Foxy Brown: The Importance of A Black Father

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
I understand where she is coming from. If she is doing better for herself that that is good. I'm not gonna lie though it is questionable that it takes you being with terrible man after terrible man for you realize that being with a shytty man is not good. Black fathers are definitely important. That is why I say that women have to pick better fathers for their children. With that being said at a certain point you can't keep blaming the absence of your father and have to admit that YOU were the one making the terrible decisions in your life.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I understand where she is coming from. If she is doing better for herself that that is good. I'm not gonna lie though it is questionable that it takes you being with terrible man after terrible man for you realize that being with a shytty man is not good. Black fathers are definitely important. That is why I say that women have to pick better fathers for their children. With that being said at a certain point you can't keep blaming the absence of your father and have to admit that YOU were the one making the terrible decisions in your life.

or at least learn from the mistakes of others...

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
no disrespect.... but why are you homosexual then?
That has nothing to do with her father being in her life or not. That's personal choice. Why are you worried about it?