Fox & Ryan Murphy's horror-comedy anthology TV series "Scream Queens" thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

We talk to the actress about playing Chanel #5 in the new horror-comedy series.

The ultimate scream queen on joining the horror-comedy series and sneaking in her own Halloween homage.

The star of Scream Queens on playing the ultimate mean girl in the new FOX horror-comedy series.

Should you trust the good girl in FOX's new horror-comedy series?

We talk to the actress about playing Chanel #3 in the new horror-comedy series.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Lea Michelle and that neck brace...:mjlol:

AzydE4s.gif

Cz3KEAZ.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I am but I'm splitting my time between this and the muppets and fresh off the boat
Damn all types of shyt coming back this week. Is Black-ish back too? I'm watching Heroes Friday morning on my flight. Last Man on Earth back Sunday too

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Damn all types of shyt coming back this week. Is Black-ish back too? I'm watching Heroes Friday morning on my flight. Last Man on Earth back Sunday too

Damn near everything is back this week. ABC's full wednesday lineup is back tomorrow so yeah, black-ish. Lil man performs Gold digger at his talent show and drops the n-bomb.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
@Silkk @MartyMcFly @Jello Biafra @Emperor_ReinScarf @Clark Wayne We watching this 2-hour series premiere tonight/this week or nah?
Yeah, I've heard that it's just ok from early reviews but I always said I was going to give it a chance.

The new Scream show on MTV actually turned out to be good and I'm looking forward to the 2nd season. So I already know I'm going to compare Scream Queens to Scream and hope it's at least as good as Scream.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yeah, I've heard that it's just ok from early reviews but I always said I was going to give it a chance.

The new Scream show on MTV actually turned out to be really good and I'm looking forward to the 2nd season. So I already know I'm going to compare Scream Queens to Scream and hope it's at least as good as Scream.

I feel like it'll be a lot better than Scream but I also didn't think it turned out to be that good. I watched every episode though but it just never quite came together for me. I think the dialogue just kept kicking me in the balls because the blood and violence was exactly where it needed to be

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I feel like it'll be a lot better than Scream but I also didn't think it turned out to be that good. I watched every episode though but it just never quite came together for me. I think the dialogue just kept kicking me in the balls because the blood and violence was exactly where it needed to be
Yeah it's possible it will outdo Scream ( I edited my post after thinking it over and said its just good, not really good). The thing to keep in mind is that this is a Ryan Murphy show. The 1st and maybe even 2nd season might be piff :blessed:but after that :trash: