Fox & Ryan Murphy's horror-comedy anthology TV series "Scream Queens" thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So is the second season supposed to be Asylum based like AHS?

If it comes back for another season, the rumor is that it will be set at a summer camp.

I know I won't be watching though. Early on I thought the show had some good moments and humor, but this season dragged so much for me by the time it was over I was just waiting to find out who the last killer was and that finale was :scust: to me.

That shyt was literally like 2 hrs of exposition, just explaining what went down and why. It's like in a horror movie in the closing 10 or 15 minutes, you get the reveal of the killer and an explanation, but stretched out way too long :snoop:. No momentum at all.

The show is supposed to be a campy horror comedy, but isn't scary in the slightest and wasn't funny enough for me. Chad and Denise were easily the funniest characters, but they were mostly supporting players. The Chanels shtick grew tired real fast for me as well, only one who was kinda cool was earmuffs. The one who got picked on was just annoying throughout the season and Chanel No 1 talking fast and saying some mean catty/racist shyt grew tiring after a few episodes.

Maybe if they kept the story to a tight 6 episodes and actually tried to develop any character where you might care if they died it would have been better, but ultimately I finished the show like :francis:.

Pete had a decent McConaughey impression :ehh: