satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
"
First Scream Queens Trailer Is Full of Frights and Fun

Get a good look at the upcoming comedy-horror anthology series from FOX, starring Jamie Lee Curtis, Emma Roberts and Lea Michele.

20 May 2015 By Evan Campbell

FOX has released the first official trailer for Scream Queens, the new comedy-horror anthology series premiering on the network later this year.

Take a look below, and let us know what you think!

Created by Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Ian Brennan, Scream Queens features a cast that includes American Horror Story's Emma Roberts and Skyler Samuels, Glee's Lea Michele (rocking quite the body brace), Animal's Keke Palmer, Zombieland's Abigail Breslin and Nick Jonas.

Scream Queens will air on Tuesday nights later this year on FOX.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/05/20/the-scream-queens-trailer-is-frightfully-fun

"

Last edited:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I8kq0uJ.gif

Couldn't get past a minute of that trailer.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'll check it out for Jamie Lee Curtis and because Ryan Murphy always comes out the gate firing on all cylinders with his new shows. He tends to lose steam by the second season though.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Just watched the trailer. If this thread stays active, I might watch.

I'll check it out for Jamie Lee Curtis and because Ryan Murphy always comes out the gate firing on all cylinders with his new shows. He tends to lose steam by the second season though.
Doesn't this show looks like it'll be compared & competing with MTV's "Scream" series?

@prophecypro @KingMalik

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Just watched the trailer. If this thread stays active, I might watch.

Doesn't this show looks like it'll be compared & competing with MTV's "Scream" series?

@prophecypro @KingMalik
Yeah they do look similar. But this show has a better cast and behind the scenes people than Scream does.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
well, i dont expect much good judging by this trailer, but i must admit that jaime lee curtis and neicy nash have me intrigued. neicy was already funny in the trailer, so she might actually save this show for me