Fox cancels sexy Egypt fantasy Hieroglyph :mjpls:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
WHAT THE FLYING fukk.

There is SO MUCH MATERIAL to do a serious historical series on Ancient Egypt, hundreds of years of relevant history, and they wanna fukk around doing some fantasy about vampires and demons and magical books and mysterious dark forces? :pacspit:

Um yeah, that's what all the hot shows are about now. lol

You think they wanna show some educational chit?

• Dap
Reactions: no.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
See the dangers of Pawging :mjpls: The original Black Egyptians were swimming in that Arab and Euro p*ssy. Thousands of years later, it's a nation of mutts. And now cacs won't believe it was once African. Kinda like what your great-great grandchildren will say about you :mjpls:

pawg life nikkas gonna be that one grandparent with no picture over the fireplace in 60 years.

You ain't lie, it's one of the main things that keep me marrying outside my race, being "that" uncle/grandfather, my offspring talkin' about they got a tan
tumblr_mpc4qxS8sI1rz36j2o7_100.png
, but cotdamn if a nikka ain't been tempted several times by that Latina and asian gushy :wow:

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See the dangers of Pawging :mjpls: The original Black Egyptians were swimming in that Arab and Euro p*ssy. Thousands of years later, it's a nation of mutts. And now cacs won't believe it was once African. Kinda like what your great-great grandchildren will say about you :mjpls:

Arabs and Greeks took over the empire. They didn't breed themselves out.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:outbackcac:

h.jpg

:russ::russ: How did I miss this thread? That trailer has me laughing like a motherfukker brehs. Why do cacs have to put the gay shyt and the vampire shyt into everything? Wtf?

I can't believe this was on FOX, it looks like something that should be on the CW.

Speaking of that Exodus movie,

They took that cac from the Warrior

and dun turned him Egyptian brehs. :lolbron:
Exodus-EW-Exclusive-Ramses.jpg

:russ::russ: They straight slapped some eyeliner and some spray tan, passed this mofo off as Rameses

Exodus-EW-Exclusive-05.jpg

Sigoruey Weaver plays his mother. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

This movie might make money brehs. :sadbron3:If they release it during that Easter break or around Christmas time.

ETA: Hold the fukk up. :ohhh:They got the only black guy in the cast playing an "Egyptian thief". :deadmanny:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1528100/?ref_=nv_sr_1

These cacs aint shyt. Ridley Scott aint shyt. :aicmon::pacspit:

Last edited:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
Last edited: