Four Marines torture and murder Interracial couple

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, this couple is DEAD why I would troll about that? :comeon:

I will admit, I got the story from another forum and I didn't realize it happened 5 years ago, I thought it happened recently.

I didn't even hear about this story until this morning. :comeon:

Fair Enough........:leostare:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
F*d up. I guess some black men can't stand to see a white man with a black women :manny:

Killing your commanding officer because you're jealous he has a black wife. I think the Sarge was probably a dikk. Even a half breed was in on it.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:russ:

I thought it was angry racist cacs that did it.

Perhaps you're the type that always needs to blame "cacs" for everything ny default.

But i can see how the thread title can lead to it tho.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
3 of them were sentenced to life or pretty much the equivalent, one, nicknamed 'Psycho' had his case severed by pretending to be mentally ill, he is going to trial soon. I researched this case a little, it's pretty bizarre, but also I can see it happening, with the right amount of alcohol, depravity and power.

Apparently, one of the three men, who outranked the others, was turned down for a promotion by the victim, essentially his boss, so the 4 got drunk and went to his house to confront him, it went too far, and one ended up raping his wife, then they had one of the juniors execute both, after beating them. The fire was set, and the racial slurs displayed to throw off police. However, the other twist was that one of the defendants girlfriends flipped and told investigators that the defendants were doing home invasion robberies....and some of the victims stuff were found at their houses, but it was bullshyt stuff like a little jewelry, a wedding dress, and some misc. items. I'd guess there was a real resentment between at least one of the killers and the victim, having to do with career, and his wife...something, this didn't seem like a for profit crime. Interesting case, and there wasn't enough info to really get into it.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
3 of them were sentenced to life or pretty much the equivalent, one, nicknamed 'Psycho' had his case severed by pretending to be mentally ill, he is going to trial soon. I researched this case a little, it's pretty bizarre, but also I can see it happening, with the right amount of alcohol, depravity and power.

Apparently, one of the three men, who outranked the others, was turned down for a promotion by the victim, essentially his boss, so the 4 got drunk and went to his house to confront him, it went too far, and one ended up raping his wife, then they had one of the juniors execute both, after beating them. The fire was set, and the racial slurs displayed to throw off police. However, the other twist was that one of the defendants girlfriends flipped and told investigators that the defendants were doing home invasion robberies....and some of the victims stuff were found at their houses, but it was bullshyt stuff like a little jewelry, a wedding dress, and some misc. items. I'd guess there was a real resentment between at least one of the killers and the victim, having to do with career, and his wife...something, this didn't seem like a for profit crime. Interesting case, and there wasn't enough info to really get into it.

Not according to the update. Unless if I'm wrong, I haven't been following the case like you have.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Not according to the update. Unless if I'm wrong, I haven't been following the case like you have.

No, you're right I was mistaken, it was death penalty for 2, life for another. One yet to go to trial. Not really the important part to me though, which is the motive, which will probably never really make much sense, it almost fits...but just the brutality and the extent of what happened, doesn't quite work..these guys must have been real sociopaths...active US Marines too..

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
The bride wore her favorite white Converse sneakers, and she was still in the process of writing thank-you cards when she was killed.

my heart just sank, thats so incredibly sad

Boy C

SPC
Daps
No, you're right I was mistaken, it was death penalty for 2, life for another. One yet to go to trial. Not really the important part to me though, which is the motive, which will probably never really make much sense, it almost fits...but just the brutality and the extent of what happened, doesn't quite work..these guys must have been real sociopaths...active US Marines too..

I feel ya. A horrible crime

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Old story or not, it's my first time hearing about it. :wow:

"Chillin waitin 4 da killin," was the caption under a photo he posted before the newlyweds were executed on Oct. 15.