Four Marines torture and murder Interracial couple

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
3PqBlsm.jpg

Sgt. Jan Pawel Pietrzak, who was raised in Bensonhurst, and his wife, Quiana, were found bound and gagged in the ransacked house, each shot in the head.
Pietrzak was the suspects' sergeant at Camp Pendleton, Quiana's mother said Wednesday.
"They're monsters," Faye Jenkins told the Daily News. "They're monsters."
Pietrzak's mother, Henryka Pietrzak-Varga, said she had prepared herself "for the possibility that my son could die in Iraq."
"But to die like this, in their own home?" she told The News. "They were good kids. They didn't deserve to die like this."

Read more: Brooklyn Marine sergeant & wife tortured, slain in Calif.; 4 of his men are arrested - NY Daily News

----------

Terrible brehs :to:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
:mindblown:

The ages of those marines too... :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Brooklyn Marine sergeant & wife tortured, slain in Calif.; 4 of his men are arrested
By Corky Siemaszko / DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Thursday, November 6, 2008, 12:30 PM

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...4-men-arrested-article-1.334234#ixzz2WrikXE1q

Why are you posting articles from 5 years ago, Retard........:stopitslime:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
F*d up. I guess some black men can't stand to see a white man with a black women :manny:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
everything about this made me think the four were white... I wonder what the motivation was. I doubt it was over Quiana.

Most nikkas in the military wanna murk white sgts and officers (as a passing thought) so I wonder what the issue was.