Found out I might be the father of 6'7 freshman with hops

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would say that you're lying but why make a joke out of something serious as being a deadbeat father. that shyt ain't funny. i know i wouldn't be able to live with myself if i knew that i might have a kid outthere and i wasn't a part of their life because i was that selfish to give up my second childhood to be a father.

then these same guys talk about the purpose of marriage is to procreate and two men and two women can't do that so gay people shouldn't be allowed to marry. yet we have threads joking about deadbeat daddies who enjoy having one night stands and unprotected sex.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
Reminds me of that fresh prince of Bel air episode where jazz and his girl asked will to donate his sperm and will had that dream where his seed grew up to be greatest NBA player of all time. His seed ignore him and only recognized jazz as his pops.

All I am saying is that you better reconcile with the boy if he is yours and don't be that late daddy when he becomes famous. Then u get no love.

:manny:

Also if you reconcile, don't corrupt the boy. :whoa:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
get into his life asap and let him know that you
had no idea because you would have been there for
him like the father he deserves......
you dont wanna be that (phil is my father:shaq2:) nikka after
he get the multi million dollar contract.

a0yqua.jpg

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Y'all fail to realize that the lil b*stard can't shoot. So unless he works on that or learns to catch a football then op is gonna be fakin a relationship only to still be broke later on. :lolbron:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Grown men post on here? :why:

I'm 18, i thought only guys in their 20's posted on forums.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Grown men post on here? :why:

I'm 18, i thought only guys in their 20's posted on forums.

:heh: You just joined. You didn't know that a lot of us came from :hamster: which started when you were 1 and started poppin when you hit elementary and became :flabbynsick: last year.