Forza’s graphics are overrated

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I see a lot of hate but I don’t see anybody disputing that whatever that shyt is on the left…

looks way better

You're not about to install a mod like this any time soon. While the scientists found their approach to be the strongest and most consistent of any AI-based system they'd seen, its photorealism is still dictated by the availability of samples. You'd need much, much more footage to improve indoor scenes and otherwise see the upgrades in every aspect of GTA V's gameplay. And there's still a significant performance hit — the unoptimized code needs half a second of inference, and that's while using a top-tier GeForce RTX 3090 graphics card.”

:stopitslime:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You're not about to install a mod like this any time soon. While the scientists found their approach to be the strongest and most consistent of any AI-based system they'd seen, its photorealism is still dictated by the availability of samples. You'd need much, much more footage to improve indoor scenes and otherwise see the upgrades in every aspect of GTA V's gameplay. And there's still a significant performance hit — the unoptimized code needs half a second of inference, and that's while using a top-tier GeForce RTX 3090 graphics card.”

:russ:

Sony stans starting to snap.

Forza/halo gamepass got them:mjcry:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

Looks like its been out and people are enjoying it...

Plus your response has nothing to do with what I said...

It looks better, sorry

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Wait, you tellin me an 8k GPU that costs 1500 dollars msrp aint a fair comparison to a 500 dollar console?

Personally, id like to hear Gizmos thoughts on the performance of a Mclaren 765LT vs a Toyota Corolla.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, you tellin me an 8k GPU that costs 1500 dollars msrp aint a fair comparison to a 500 dollar console?

Personally, id like to hear Gizmos thoughts on the performance of a Mclaren 765LT vs a Toyota Corolla.

You can run that mod with the 400 dollar gpu, the 1500 is overkill for gaming, people use it for rendering and other shyt