Forza Horizon Community thread

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
lmao hold on... did you think Britain was a country?

so you didn't even know Britain wasn't a country but yet you're here saying how you think it looks

so ill ask again.. what country in Britain have you been to?

None. Still prefer Hong Kong tho. We’ve already had several euro centric Anglo cac locales

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Whoa, u can really tell who havent traveled the world smh,

UK and Britain are not the same thing

UK and Britain are not countries

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the United Kingdom(UK) or, informally, Britain, is a sovereign country in Western Europe.

And usually people refer to Great Britian as England.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You right. Not like I have no way of finding out what it looks like. :manny:
Lmao at thinking photos on the net is a good way to know, everytime I'm in Britain I find and see things I never thought would be in Britain , but hey some of us travel and others just look on the net at jpegs. U didn't even know Britain isn't a country

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, commonly known as the United Kingdom(UK) or, informally, Britain, is a sovereign country in Western Europe.

And usually people refer to Great Britian as England.
Britain is not England, Britain consist of many 3 countries. Only people without passports think Britain is England.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Lmao at thinking photos on the net is a good way to know, everytime I'm in Britain I find and see things I never thought would be in Britain , but hey some of us travel and others just look on the net at jpegs. U didn't even know Britain isn't a country

Yep just photos. Still prefer HK. Now go flaunt your pretentiousness elsewhere

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did I say I didn’t have a passport? :russ: Your troll game was always shytty
your behaviour says you don't, your comments say you have not travelled.

you thought Britain was a country, you also thought Britain and uk was the same thing

you also then went onto to say HONG KONG looks better than all the countries in Britain, even though you have not been to either Britain or hong kong.