Forza Horizon Community thread

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
quick question, does horizon 4 have a story/career mode or is it just online racing?
Not really a story mode, more of events you do to claim festival challenges and other side quest type things to do...

But with this its a very satisfying single player experience if you don't care about online multiplayer

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Not really a story mode, more of events you do to claim festival challenges and other side quest type things to do...

But with this its a very satisfying single player experience if you don't care about online multiplayer
got it, im not too big on online play. 1 more, how many total events/sidequest do you think this game has? i have OCD i need to know my back log is crazy lol

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
got it, im not too big on online play. 1 more, how many total events/sidequest do you think this game has? i have OCD i need to know my back log is crazy lol

There's a ton but you can progress through the career mode doing whatever types of events you prefer. There's like 8 or so special career mode events that get unlocked as you do stuff. You can kind of play it however you like and at your own pace. If you're even remotely interested in it, I highly recommend you play that shyt:steviej:

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
There's a ton but you can progress through the career mode doing whatever types of events you prefer. There's like 8 or so special career mode events that get unlocked as you do stuff. You can kind of play it however you like and at your own pace. If you're even remotely interested in it, I highly recommend you play that shyt:steviej:

yea definitely. I have it downloaded. From what ya telling me, It sounds like a game i can just pick up & play and still play another game in my backlog :ehh:sounds good.

I just came off Midnight Club LA and that joint had like 90 missions and was hard as fukk. I almost smashed my controller :snoop:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
yea definitely. I have it downloaded. From what ya telling me, It sounds like a game i can just pick up & play and still play another game in my backlog :ehh:sounds good.

I just came off Midnight Club LA and that joint had like 90 missions and was hard as fukk. I almost smashed my controller :snoop:

Forza has a rewind feature so if you flip your car in the last 10 seconds of a 5 lap race, it won't totally kill your vibe:lolbron:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
E9k28CxXMAYWX6G

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
Man im an idiot. I've been tweaking the difficulty settings for days trynna get this to feel "right". My dumbass had it on easy and i kept changing individual options. I was drifting all over the place :mjlol:. I put it on Insane and now this b*tch feels soo good :noah:

I had to turn on the drive line, rewind, and automatic shifting tho :whoa: Once i get good i'll turn it off :troll:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

short compared to FH3 imo

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
The wheel spins on FH4 are basura, always a clothing option or goofy ass quick chat. I need money and cars, anyone know how to circumvent this?

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
The Jesko finally popped back up and I had to cop

image0.png

One thing I'm loving about what the community did with the Super 7 game mode is that its become a bootleg test car mode since Playground refuses to give us one...Basically when searching for a created super 7 playlist if you just search the car in the title space you'll very likely find it. Was able to test drive the jesko before copping

Its a great way to get a feel for something before spending those valuable forzathon points on something you wind up not liking

image1.png