Forza Horizon 5 has reached 34 million players

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There’s nothing to “belive”

At least 34 million people have earned at least 1 achievement in the game.

That’s facts.

The only reason that bothers you is because you’ve tied sony success/Microsoft failure to your personal identity.

Get your shyt together breh :scust:
Nah, I’ll criticize/question these gamepass #s just like I questioned Sonys PSN price hike.

If you disagree just say so.

We’ve witnessed over the last few years that these music/podcasting streaming #s are bogus. What makes gamepass any different?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Last check Gamepass only had 25 million subscribers.

Meaning even if every single gamepass subscriber just opened the game and earned an achievement then left, at least 10 million people have actually purchased the game.

Now all those sony games y’all stan as the best and most successful ever, barely sniff 10m people even after 5-7 years of bundles, extreme discounts and promotion. A one month gamepass subscription cost more than a TLOU2 purchase right now :wow:

Nah, I’ll criticize/question these gamepass #s just like I questioned Sonys PSN price hike.

If you disagree just say so.
Again there’s nothing to question. These numbers are pulled directly from publicly accessible information.

The best you could do, is boot up the game and check the numbers yourself.

Again, the only reason the few of you ran in with the pushback is cause it shatters the sony stan misinformation bubble you goofies have created for yourselves.

Reality is a rigid mufukka. Sometimes you just gotta accept it :wow:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Last check Gamepass only had 25 million subscribers.

Meaning even if every single gamepass subscriber just opened the game and earned an achievement then left, at least 10 million people have actually purchased the game.

Now all those sony games y’all stan as the best and most successful ever, barely sniff 10m people even after 5-7 years of bundles, extreme discounts and promotion. A one month gamepass subscription cost more than a TLOU2 purchase right now :wow:

Again there’s nothing to question. These numbers are pulled directly from publicly accessible information.

The best you could do, is boot up the game and check the numbers yourself.

Again, the only reason the few of you ran in with the pushback is cause it shatters the sony stan misinformation bubble you goofies have created for yourselves.

Reality is a rigid mufukka. Sometimes you just gotta accept it :wow:
If that was the case why wouldn’t they report sales figures of over 10 million? It would make it in the top 10-15 sold over the last 5 or so years. Why wouldn’t they celebrate that?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If that was the case why wouldn’t they report sales figures of over 10 million? It would make it in the top 10-15 sold over the last 5 or so years. Why wouldn’t they celebrate that?

They’ll never have an answer for this lol

Microsoft has no problem bragging about sales until they don’t, then they not worried about that

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They report what they want to report. They celebrate what they want to celebrate.

Investors care about revenue and engagement. Which is what they report.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They report what they want to report. They celebrate what they want to celebrate.

Investors care about revenue and engagement. Which is what they report.
Aight bro, whatever makes yourself feel better. If you need this to be true to reaffirm your stardom I have no reason to argue with you.

Spotify said the same thing until those streams came into question.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Aight bro, whatever makes yourself feel better. If you need this to be true to reaffirm your stardom I have no reason to argue with you.

Spotify said the same thing until those streams came into question.
Again, These are numbers you can check yourself.

Why do they bother you so much?

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Again, These are numbers you can check yourself.

Why do they bother you so much?
Cause I’ve watched multiple entertainment industries get fukked by these questionable streaming #s.

The folks at the top can make the numbers look however they want to to screw the artists/developers and make themselves look good.