Forza Horizon 5 has reached 34 million players

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m not doubting the game is played by quite a few folks, but what’s the qualification for “played”?

Simply getting to the start up screen, playing for x amount of hrs?

It’s going to get to a point where it’ll be scrutinized like any other streaming metrics.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I’m not doubting the game is played by quite a few folks, but what’s the qualification for “played”?

Simply getting to the start up screen, playing for x amount of hrs?

It’s going to get to a point where it’ll be scrutinized like any other streaming metrics.
Thousands of games on the market with various ways of accessing them. Literally none of them can say they’ve had 34 million people touch their game in 2 years :wow:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Thousands of games on the market with various ways of accessing them. Literally none of them can say they’ve had 34 million people touch their game in 2 years :wow:
I mean if you want to fanboy out go ahead, but this “touched” metric is looking mighty fishy. Similar to these music streaming #s that are obviously fugazi

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sorry we don’t believe everything that M$ and these other companies shyt out is gold.

I bet you believe Drake is the biggest artist ever due to streaming #s as well

:manny:
There’s nothing to “belive”

At least 34 million people have earned at least 1 achievement in the game.

That’s facts.

The only reason that bothers you is because you’ve tied sony success/Microsoft failure to your personal identity.

Get your shyt together breh :scust: