Forza coming to the Nintendo Switch!!!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I thought this game was only possible with the power of the cloud?
Will this game not have the same physics as the XB1 counterpart?
XBOTs told me that there was magic going on in the cloud behind the scenes that none of us would every understand necessary to make Forza possible.

It’s not the real Forza it’s the mobile game that isn’t even on Xbox :mjlol:

But your comment here is dumb as hell :comeon: the whole point of the cloud is the the computational power could be accessed by any hardware.

And no one ever claimed physics were handled by the cloud in Forza games.

Say dumb shyt brehs :smh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It’s not the real Forza it’s the mobile game that isn’t even on Xbox :mjlol:

But your comment here is dumb as hell :comeon: the whole point of the cloud is the the computational power could be accessed by any hardware.

And no one ever claimed physics were handled by the cloud in Forza games.

Say dumb shyt brehs :smh:
You did though. I don't remember the thread but you were posting gifs in response to @Fatboi1 bigging up Drive Club or something like that. :jbhmm:
Matter fact! Now that I think of it!:gladbron: It was in a Zelda BOTW thread. Someone was bragging about the physics in BOTW and you came in talking about how the physics in Forza were so much better because of the power of the cloud. :pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You did though. I don't remember the thread but you were posting gifs in response to @Fatboi1 bigging up Drive Club or something like that. :jbhmm:
Matter fact! Now that I think of it!:gladbron: It was in a Zelda BOTW thread. Someone was bragging about the physics in BOTW and you came in talking about how the physics in Forza were so much better because of the power of the cloud. :pachaha:

Quote it

Edit:

Found the thread for you
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/why-are-nintendo-games-so-polished.549082/page-9#post-25189553

Now where did I even mention the cloud:jbhmm:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Imagine Xbox breaks the internet at E3 by announcing a dual synergy console released in 2020 in an Msft/Nintendo collab. :krs:

shyt would be a fukking circus

tenor.gif

Just got my credentials for that keynote....I'd bug the hell out.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
MS has been giving Nintendo a lot of love..Cuphead, XBL, now Forza...what's Nintendo passing back :hamster:
This is the elephant in the room.

I want to know this, too.

I better see Marcus Fenix trapped in between a few locust holes and a fukking grenade lands right next to him and as they brace for their immediate death, we see a Yoshi tongue come out of no where and eat the grand to absorb the impact saving everyone.