"Forza 5" at TGS has Severe Visual Degradation from E3 Build

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Thats why this is the coli, friend. Having an opinion on video games wont get you banned here.

I was talking about the duplicate threads, and the contained duplicate mentions. the mods here seem to think duplicate threads are good for traffic or whatever, and meanwhile the :hamster: constantly falls off the wheel. there's also the question of respecting your fellow playstanleys posters, and not stealing their thread

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I was talking about the duplicate threads, and the contained duplicate mentions. the mods here seem to think duplicate threads are good for traffic or whatever, and meanwhile the :hamster: constantly falls off the wheel. there's also the question of respecting your fellow playstanleys posters, and not stealing their thread
I see. You should address this with @Liquid since hes the moderator. I personally dont notice.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yet another quote from the e3 build... Care to post something recent? :mjpls:

It's the same game. Textures don't just magicaly improve in two months. None of these publications have come out to update/change their initial impressions so they must still hold true. Looking at the screenshots/ video that Sony themselves released. The textures are still bland, the framerate is still :flabbynsick: and there's still a bunch of AA problems and pop-in.