Fortnite x MLK: March Through Time

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
King estate signed off on this yall.

I initially thought it was an MLK character until I of course read what it's about.

still weird, but the intent to try and educate is there. If a few youngins learn more about MLK through the game, then it's a win IMO.

But still ......strange.

nikkaz gonna be snipin on the National Mall and shyt. :skip:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
King estate signed off on this yall.

I initially thought it was an MLK character until I of course read what it's about.

still weird, but the intent to try and educate is there. If a few youngins learn more about MLK through the game, then it's a win IMO.

But still ......strange.

nikkaz gonna be snipin on the National Mall and shyt. :skip:

I seriously hope that his family/estate had the foresight to shoot down a character model being made at any point, even as a NPC. We'd have some shythead making a video about how the assassination was recreated in the game with one of those stupid YouTube thumbnail faces in under four hours.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Interesting approach.

I just hope they censor or disable certain functions in this portion of the game. I can picture a lot of racial comments and “N-word” spewing out.

Maybe the kids are different today, than the call of duty kids gen.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Twitter got the jokes out but honestly if this kids could learn from a video game, its a cool thing. Hopefully they got the right ppl to do the facts/

Because it's so damn left field. And I love Dr. King.

The tweet I saw was people dancing through the speech.

I'll just be positive here.

:mindblown:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Because it's so damn left field. And I love Dr. King.

The tweet I saw was people dancing through the speech.

I'll just be positive here.

:mindblown:
yeah I expected that, idea is cool but you need to bring the right ppl in to execute it. Oh well, cant complain since his estate approved it :yeshrug:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I’ll wait and see in this. The majority of people who play this are still kids. If they are getting g educated and the king estate is getting paid good.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
This is pure disrespect. All that big tough nikka talk, yall have no backbone.

They killed him and now they using him for entertainment and profit? That's cool with yall? This isn't how you educate people on serious matters this is how you turn things Into a joke.

Interesting approach.

I just hope they censor or disable certain functions in this portion of the game. I can picture a lot of racial comments and “N-word” spewing out.

Maybe the kids are different today, than the call of duty kids gen.

This ain't it, negged

Since TIME and the family is behind this it's probably a completely different animated thing like the Travis concert, 'a march through time' I imagine it's like an afterschool special where kids walk their character through a few set pieces with mlk.

2021 'Our Friend Martin'

our-friend-martin-movie-poster-1999-1020232532.jpg