'Fortnite' Is The Most Streamed And Watched Game On Twitch, Often Doubling PUBG's Numbers

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You been on my dikk for what feels like weeks over a videogame

Kill yourself my guy... Seriously. Get it over with.. I couldn't even imagine being like this:mjlol:

No I just tag you whenever news that continues to make your assessment of this game look foolish happens. You are the weirdo creating incoherent rambling threads on me where posters are questioning your sanity.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No I just tag you whenever news that continues to make your assessment of this game look foolish happens. You are the weirdo creating incoherent rambling threads on me where posters are questioning your sanity.
How feminine of you:mjlol:

Last thread I made aside of the Pubg one was about Kendrick Lamar... Which was like 4 days ago since you keeping tabs:mjlol:

You've quoted me everyday, for a week, over a game. I'm dead serious, you need to commit that. Your father is probably ashamed of you IRL... If he exists:mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
How feminine of you:mjlol:

Last thread I made aside of the Pubg one was about Kendrick Lamar... Which was like 4 days ago since you keeping tabs:mjlol:

You've quoted me everyday, for a week, over a game. I'm dead serious, you need to commit that. Your father is probably ashamed of you IRL... If he exists:mjlol:

But you not mad tho :heh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
No:mjlol:

How you write me early mornings like a bytch but if I respond I'm mad:mjlol:

Fatherless logic:mjlol:

:russell: U done for the day mad man. You either stubborn as fukk or just flat out dumb as fukk to not realize what’s going on here. Either way I’ll tag you as usual whenever news breaks and you’ll come running like the obedient dog you are Fido