Fortnite cross-play block is simply down to "money." -Former head of Sony Online Entertainment

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
fukk cross play.

Cross pay nikka. fukk outta here.

Microsoft is competition.

Sony shouldnt be helping prop up the competition .

You cant lean on us, because you arent not strong, we not your friend now carry on :camby:

Same shyt I said breh. If you want crossplay with Playstation brehs so bad, get a PC.

we just not helping our console competition.

No new friends.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah but with music it being closed off doesn't ruin or mess up the experience as a listener. As the game dies down, this will be felt more and more. No cross play actually hurts the players experience.

There IS cross play though. PC isn't competition so we friends :hug:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
fukk John Smedly. This ass hole got SOE canned and he's bittervhe was basically fired by Sony.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yeah but with music it being closed off doesn't ruin or mess up the experience as a listener. As the game dies down, this will be felt more and more. No cross play actually hurts the players experience.
I doubt anybody is stupid enough to deny this :francis:
No matter what's your stance, businesses are here to make profit. This cross play shenanigans only benefit the other companies not in the lead. It'd be like buying food from one store and wanting to be able to eat it in another restaurant..
So basically you're such a Sony Stan that at the detriment of your own enjoyment you'll side with this? I call you guys republicans right, how is this different than trump supporters rationalizing separating families at the border, like, cut this shyt out. Last gen when Microsoft was reluctant to do cross platform ALL of you sang a different tune. Regardless, you cannot deny what @The Mad Titan wrote and yet you ALL still try :wow:
I’d say Microsoft not allowing people to play fortnite unless they pay for gold hurts the game far more than Sony not allowing cross play. You don’t need ps plus to play free to play games on PSN.:hubie:
So essentially what you're saying is gold period is hurting gaming and yet you pay for psn so they can deny you access :stopitslime:

If you wanna bring your character over to another platform you'll have to pay again so it evens out at the end :umad: