games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
PUBG lost.:picard:

I finally got on this game. As I've gotten older, my desire to play multiplayer has gone down since I don't have the time to devote to a singular game any longer. Anyways, hype got the best of me. I copped for the PS4, tried it out.....I got those Halo 2 feels. I'm sure that this is far polished from when it came out but being a gamer for so long, you can tell what is crack when you experience it. The whole premise is perfectly. I've read about PUBG being janky and shyt. This is Epic and the Unreal Engine so you know this shyt is polished as fukk. Tim Sweeney the engine god ain't fukking around with this.

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
I finally got on this game. As I've gotten older, my desire to play multiplayer has gone down since I don't have the time to devote to a singular game any longer. Anyways, hype got the best of me. I copped for the PS4, tried it out.....I got those Halo 2 feels. I'm sure that this is far polished from when it came out but being a gamer for so long, you can tell what is crack when you experience it. The whole premise is perfectly. I've read about PUBG being janky and shyt. This is Epic and the Unreal Engine so you know this shyt is polished as fukk. Tim Sweeney the engine god ain't fukking around with this.
:clap::hula:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Drake cant build or shoot but no one holds bandages better:wow:

It's very addictive, and even whe you lose you just hop in a new one.

Thhe thing that fukks people is if you live long, the time goes by fast. So one top10 placing and thats like 15-20minutes gone

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Drake playing Fortnite? Lol Travis scott. Lol yeah Fortnite is Crack. Epic Won

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
czb2gdpxyvl01.jpg

Ninja broke the record tonight
oqvt3uq2kvl01.jpg

Watching ninja, i realize im not storing anywhere near enough materials when i play

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Yep Gods plan about to skyrocket to #1. Drake team couldn't have paid for better promo.