games Fortnite Battle Royale (Official Thread)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Wailing Woods might be my favorite spot to land right now. You get a mix of the action of busier places like Tilted or Greasy Grove and the ability to stealth your way to the top 30-25 relatively unscathed while still getting quality loot and resources

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Wailing Woods might be my favorite spot to land right now. You get a mix of the action of busier places like Tilted or Greasy Grove and the ability to stealth your way to the top 30-25 relatively unscathed while still getting quality loot and resources

I like going to a few unnamed spots on the map. A couple days ago in Squad i landed in the Prison and got 5 Kills in like 3 minutes :wow:

Wiped out a whole team one after another with a Blue or maybe purple tac shotgun, they tryed to walk up the stairs and i kept clapping em, :wow:

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
I'm glad I started playing back in December 2017 i remember when the map was smaller and tilted towers didn't exist yet there use to be this place that was next to pleasant park i would land at but its not there anymore and I hate how they took the blue smg out the game :mjcry: that was my shyt mane

:mjgrin: any of y'all remember when they had friendly fire doe :mjlol: playing duos & squads use to be hell i remember the first time I ran squads i was all excited to play with a team we land at salty springs right? So im in a house getting strapped up my teammates run in and we all leave together

So while we bookin tryna stay inside the circle I get hit and I'm on the ground crawling and like :damn:where the fukk that shyt come from my nikkah im thinking its the opps

Next thing I know my teammate heals me gives me a med kit and after im all healed up and turn around to start running this nikka shotguns me in the head and jacks all my shyt on sum :birdman: shyt

Brehs i was sitting there stunned than a mawfukka like :dwillhuh::what::dahell::to::mjcry:

After that shyt I became a fukkin beast at this game on Gawd I played nun but solo until they removed that shyt cuzz nikkaz was on some paid in full ish :russ:

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
Ran a duo with my potna we decide lets land at the crab so he can finish his weekly.

Dude somehow falls off the side of the mountain :russ:

So im like fukk it, let me loot up and go fight somebody and die so we can start over :yeshrug:

I land at moisty and come away with full shield, a purple smg 2 extra half potions a medkit a blue AR and a Blue tac shotty :shaq:

Score :wow:

I continue north going into the circle, I see two teams battling it out. I wait til one team “wins” and begins collecting loot.

My moment opens up and I pick them off. I wait a couple seconds and pick another person that tries to loot off.

I collect my 400 wood, 600 stone 2 launchpads and 200 AR bullets and march forward, laughing at my friend still.

2nd Storm is closing in on me, 29 people left. I risk it and build up high, launchpad out the circle landing on someones base and shotgun him down, his teammate was on the ground collecting wood :mjlol:

He proceeds to build up and gets shotgunned down too.

:ooh: Ooo a blue rocket launcher, purple tactical shotty, purple scar

Thank you

I launchpad again as the circle gets smaller and theres only 15 people left.

I sit atop a big hill under a low-hanging pine tree. I wait. I hear gunshots around me. I wait.

Circle gets smaller.

Im right on the edge. I wait.

Circles about to close in, i must move, :lupe:

Theres only 4 alive :noah:

I creep into the circle and gunshots ensue.

3 alive.

Im hiding below the team of 2 at the base of a small cliff, unseen. :whew:

I think, “Well at worst we get 2nd place” :ehh:

The circle stays on me!

They have to move towards me.

I wait.

I look up. Nothing.
Left, right, up.
Nothing.
Again, again, again
Nothing.

I see one pop up on the cliff :takedat:

He hesitates, I pop him with the scar for seventy-something and build a roof and two walls next to me. I leave the front open because i was next to the storm eye, :wow:

One jumps down, i see him running up and i switch to the shotty.

I hit him once, his partner breaks my roof, I hit him twice, he’s down :bryan:

His partner jumps down right in front of my shotty,

Bang :krs:

BANG :damn:

Victory :ahh: