Forspoken official Thread (PS5/PC) OUT NOW!

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:hubie:

Doesn't matter how far back they push this. It's going to be underwhelming commercially & probably critically, too. Sony makes the best first party games by a country mile but this ain't it and they know it. Stalling is pointless. You already committed the resources. You can get it over now or later, but it's still going to hurt.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Doesn't matter how far back they push this. It's going to be underwhelming commercially & probably critically, too. Sony makes the best first party games by a country mile but this ain't it and they know it. Stalling is pointless. You already committed the resources. You can get it over now or later, but it's still going to hurt.

...this isn't a Sony first party game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I’ll never understand why some people want this game to fail or try and shyt on it.

I’ve seen some of the same people hype for Gotham knights or saints row

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I’ll never understand why some people want this game to fail or try and shyt on it.

I’ve seen some of the same people hype for Gotham knights or saints row

Mostly pasty white dudes who are afraid to play as a black female protagonist.

Me personally, the game feels more like a tech demo type game with dialog that's worse than Stranger of Paradise.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Mostly pasty white dudes who are afraid to play as a black female protagonist.

Me personally, the game feels more like a tech demo type game with dialog that's worse than Stranger of Paradise.

did you see this? The dialogue seems fine for the type of game it is.

its not like FF7 or any other JRPG is winning awards for their scripts.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
...this isn't a Sony first party game.

Doesn't matter how far back they push this. It's going to be underwhelming commercially & probably critically, too. Sony makes the best first party games and "exclusives" by a country mile but this ain't it and they know it. Stalling is pointless. You already committed the resources. You can get it over now or later, but it's still going to hurt.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Doesn't matter how far back they push this. It's going to be underwhelming commercially & probably critically, too. Sony makes the best first party games and "exclusives" by a country mile but this ain't it and they know it. Stalling is pointless. You already committed the resources. You can get it over now or later, but it's still going to hurt.

Sony isn't making it, Square is. :gucci: Are you simple or something breh?

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
So are yall going to confront the fact that this game has a Black protagonist fueled by stereotypes because the writers are non-Black or are yall gonna continue to ignore this because it's an exclusive?
fleece.png